Sponsored Content
The Lounge War Stories Postbit Changes (Phase II Upgrade) Post 303020566 by vgersh99 on Monday 23rd of July 2018 10:49:35 AM
Old 07-23-2018
Neo,
Just noticed something. Somehow the Options active link in the bottom left corner of the Reply/Message editor isn't either active while hovering over nor is clickable.
Postbit Changes (Phase II Upgrade)-replyadvancedjpg

PostIcons in the Go Advanced Edition isn't either.
Postbit Changes (Phase II Upgrade)-replyjpg

Last edited by vgersh99; 07-23-2018 at 12:01 PM..

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

init phase

Hello, Can somebody explain me the relationship between /sbin and /etc directories ? what is the relationship between them and what are the roles of files such as rcd.1 etc? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saudsos
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Small bug in the Quick Editor function in postbit

Hey, There was a small bug in the Quick Editor function in postbit, but I fixed it (basically a double quote was missing from an element id): <div id="post_message_$post" class="neo-message-area">$post</div> Was <div id="post_message_$post class="neo-message-area">$post</div> Should... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. Web Development

New Supplementary CSS for Forum Postbit

Working on moving inline style to a supplementary CSS file. This one is postbit.css: .pb-wrapper { border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; border-color: rgba(110, 117, 182, 0.99); padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; } .pb-wrapper-b { padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. Docker

Docker learning Phase-I

Hello All, I had recently learnt a bit of Docker(which provides containerization process). Here are some of my learning points from it. Let us start first with very basic question: What is Docker: Docker is a platform for sysadmins and developers to DEPLOY, DEVELOP and RUN applications ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
7 Replies
CLAWS-MAIL-ATTACH-REMOVER(1)				      General Commands Manual				      CLAWS-MAIL-ATTACH-REMOVER(1)

NAME
claws-mail-attach-remover -- Attachments remover from mails DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the claws-mail-attach-remover This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. claws-mail-attach-remover is a plugin (loadable module) for the Claws Mail mailer. Enables the removal all of attachments from emails. When right-clicking a message on summary view, choose ``Remove attachments'' from the displayed submenu. USAGE
Before using a plugin you must instruct Claws Mail to load it on startup. For this you must go ``Configuration'' menu on main window toolbar, open ``Plugins...'' dialog, click on the ``Load plugin...'' button and select the plugin file, named att_remover.so, and press the ``Open'' button. BUGS
There is no way you can select individual attachments for removal. It's all or nothing. SEE ALSO
claws-mail (1), claws-mail-extra-plugins (1). AUTHOR
claws-mail-attach-remover was written by Colin Leroy colin@colino.net This manual page was written by Ricardo Mones mones@debian.org for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. CLAWS-MAIL-ATTACH-REMOVER(1)