Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Update to Posts - Member Info Icon and Badge Post 303020539 by Neo on Sunday 22nd of July 2018 11:16:25 PM
Old 07-23-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavinderSingh13
Hello Neo,

I would like to request you 2 things.

I- I could see Thanks button is still on right corner.
II- I can't click on Thanks button it is not doing anything I only tested with IE-11.

Thought to highlight these points here.

Thanks,
R. Singh
Thanks.

We do not support the IE browser. Sorry. IE does not follow industry standards (consistently) and has so little market share these days, that we cannot spend time to support ID. Sorry again.

Please use either Chome, FF or Safari to view this site.

We officially recommend Chrome as the browser of choice; however we also test on FF and Safari Smilie We do not test or modify the code for IE. Again, my apologies for that.

Cheers.

This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Update my info

I hadn't logged on here in several months. I want to update my info, such as the email address that I can be contacted at, but I don't see any links to do that. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cleopard
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

Gpk-update-icon consume more CPU

Dear all, I have installed OEL Oracle Linux 6.4 on my server , when I type " Top " command to see the CPU utilization , the output shows a root user executed "gpk-update-icon" which consume upto 98% , So needs your feedback with solution. If I kill this process it will effect ?? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mody82
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Update to Navbar - Member Info and Avatars

Hey, I moved the user information in the top right on the navbar to side panel and replace it with a clickable avatar image. If you have an avatar, you will see your avatar and if you don't you will see some default one (will change it to something better later). If you have any notification... (53 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
53 Replies

4. Web Development

Update to Member List - New Click Options

FYI, Have updated our memberlist : https://www.unix.com/members/list/?order=DESC&sort=lastvisit&pp=30 $cat memberlist.php ... 375 // added next line by neo 15 Nov 2018 376 $condition .= ' AND credits > 0'; ... The reason for this change is insure the... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

5. Web Development

Color a Badge Based on the Weeks the Member is Active in the Latest Sequence

Hi Ravinder, Could you (and anyone else who wants to help out) check this PHP code and confirm it does what I expect it to do, which is to color a badge based on the weeks a member is active in the latest sequence? I did a cut-paste-change from my "days in sequence" PHP prototype script and it... (6 Replies)
6 Replies
XDG-OPEN(1)															       XDG-OPEN(1)

NAME
xdg-open - opens a file or URL in the user's preferred application SYNOPSIS
xdg-open {file URL} xdg-open {--help --manual --version} DESCRIPTION
xdg-open opens a file or URL in the user's preferred application. If a URL is provided the URL will be opened in the user's preferred web browser. If a file is provided the file will be opened in the preferred application for files of that type. xdg-open supports file, ftp, http and https URLs. xdg-open is for use inside a desktop session only. It is not recommended to use xdg-open as root. OPTIONS
--help Show command synopsis. --manual Show this manualpage. --version Show the xdg-utils version information. EXIT CODES
An exit code of 0 indicates success while a non-zero exit code indicates failure. The following failure codes can be returned: 1 Error in command line syntax. 2 One of the files passed on the command line did not exist. 3 A required tool could not be found. 4 The action failed. EXAMPLES
xdg-open 'http://www.freedesktop.org/' Opens the Freedesktop.org website in the user's default browser xdg-open /tmp/foobar.png Opens the PNG image file /tmp/foobar.png in the user's default image viewing application. AUTHOR
Kevin Krammer, Jeremy White. <kevin.krammer@gmx.at> <jwhite@codeweavers.com> xdg-utils 1.0 06/24/2007 XDG-OPEN(1)