Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Update to Posts - Member Info Icon and Badge Post 303020531 by Neo on Sunday 22nd of July 2018 12:28:05 PM
Old 07-22-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgersh99
Looking really nice and succinct!
Would be nice to change the shape of the cursor when hovering over...
Thanks
OK. Done.

Code:
jQuery(".neo-postbit-user-info-area").hover(function(){
      jQuery(this).css({"cursor":"pointer"});
   });

jQuery(".neo-postbit-user-info-area").click(function(){
        jQuery(this).find(".neo-postbit-user-info").toggle();
        jQuery(this).find(".neo-postbit-user-info-icon").toggle();
  });

This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Update my info

I hadn't logged on here in several months. I want to update my info, such as the email address that I can be contacted at, but I don't see any links to do that. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cleopard
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

Gpk-update-icon consume more CPU

Dear all, I have installed OEL Oracle Linux 6.4 on my server , when I type " Top " command to see the CPU utilization , the output shows a root user executed "gpk-update-icon" which consume upto 98% , So needs your feedback with solution. If I kill this process it will effect ?? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mody82
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Update to Navbar - Member Info and Avatars

Hey, I moved the user information in the top right on the navbar to side panel and replace it with a clickable avatar image. If you have an avatar, you will see your avatar and if you don't you will see some default one (will change it to something better later). If you have any notification... (53 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
53 Replies

4. Web Development

Update to Member List - New Click Options

FYI, Have updated our memberlist : https://www.unix.com/members/list/?order=DESC&sort=lastvisit&pp=30 $cat memberlist.php ... 375 // added next line by neo 15 Nov 2018 376 $condition .= ' AND credits > 0'; ... The reason for this change is insure the... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

5. Web Development

Color a Badge Based on the Weeks the Member is Active in the Latest Sequence

Hi Ravinder, Could you (and anyone else who wants to help out) check this PHP code and confirm it does what I expect it to do, which is to color a badge based on the weeks a member is active in the latest sequence? I did a cut-paste-change from my "days in sequence" PHP prototype script and it... (6 Replies)
6 Replies
tpm_nvread(8)															     tpm_nvread(8)

NAME
tpm_nvread SYNOPSIS
tpm_nvread [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
tpm_nvread reads data from an NVRAM area and either displays them or writes them into a file. The user must provide the index of the NVRAM area. If the user provided the number of bytes to read then this will be the maximum number of bytes that will be read from the NVRAM area, otherwise the whole NVRAM area will be read. Some NVRAM areas only allow read sizes of zero, i.e., NVRAM area with index 0. Optionally an offset into the NVRAM area can be given where the reading of the data is to start. If the NVRAM area has permission bits set that require owner or NVRAM area authentication, then the password must be provided via the password option. The following options are supported: -h, --help Display command usage info. -v, --version Display command version info. -l, --log [none|error|info|debug] Set logging level. -u, --unicode Use TSS UNICODE encoding for passwords to comply with applications using TSS popup boxes -z, --well-known Use a secret of all zeros (20 bytes of zeros) as either the NVRAM area or owner secret. -p, --password Depending on what type of authentication is required for the NVRAM area, this must either be the NVRAM area or owner password. A password may be directly provided for example by using '--password=password' or '-ppassword'. If no password is provided then the program will prompt the user for the password. -i, --index The index of the NVRAM area. The parameter may either be a decimal number or a hexadecimal number starting with '0x'. -s, --size The number of bytes to read from the NVRAM area. The parameter may either be a decimal number or a hexadecimal number starting with '0x'. -n, --offset (optional parameter) The offset into the NVRAM area from where to start reading. The parameter may either be a decimal number or a hexadecimal number starting with '0x'. -f, --filename (optional parameter) The name of a file the read data will be written into. If no filename is given the data will be printed to stdout. SEE ALSO
tpm_nvdefine(8), tpm_nvinfo(8), tpm_nvrelease(8), tpm_nvwrite(8) REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <trousers-users@lists.sourceforge.net> TPM Management 2011-07-11 tpm_nvread(8)