Sponsored Content
The Lounge War Stories Postbit Changes (Phase II Upgrade) Post 303020503 by Neo on Saturday 21st of July 2018 12:39:08 PM
Old 07-21-2018
OK.. For mobile logged in users (which is not very many, usually less a handful at a time), I have added some jQuery AJAX Javascript to automatically update the "Users Online" info on the home page.

Note: I need to change this from .load() to .getJson() when I have some time.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

init phase

Hello, Can somebody explain me the relationship between /sbin and /etc directories ? what is the relationship between them and what are the roles of files such as rcd.1 etc? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saudsos
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Small bug in the Quick Editor function in postbit

Hey, There was a small bug in the Quick Editor function in postbit, but I fixed it (basically a double quote was missing from an element id): <div id="post_message_$post" class="neo-message-area">$post</div> Was <div id="post_message_$post class="neo-message-area">$post</div> Should... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. Web Development

New Supplementary CSS for Forum Postbit

Working on moving inline style to a supplementary CSS file. This one is postbit.css: .pb-wrapper { border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; border-color: rgba(110, 117, 182, 0.99); padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; } .pb-wrapper-b { padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. Docker

Docker learning Phase-I

Hello All, I had recently learnt a bit of Docker(which provides containerization process). Here are some of my learning points from it. Let us start first with very basic question: What is Docker: Docker is a platform for sysadmins and developers to DEPLOY, DEVELOP and RUN applications ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
7 Replies
V8JS.__CONSTRUCT(3)							 1						       V8JS.__CONSTRUCT(3)

V8Js::__construct - Construct a newV8Jsobject

SYNOPSIS
public V8Js::__construct TRUE ([string $object_name = "PHP"], [array $variables = array()], [array $extensions = array()], [bool $report_uncaught_exceptions]) DESCRIPTION
Constructs a new V8Js object. PARAMETERS
o $object_name - The name of the object passed to Javascript. o $variables - Map of PHP variables that will be available in Javascript. Must be an associative array in format array("name-for-js" => "name- of-php-variable"). Defaults to empty array. o $extensions - List of extensions registered using V8Js.registerExtension(3) which should be available in the Javascript context of the created V8Js object. Note Extensions registered to be enabled automatically do not need to be listed in this array. Also if an extension has dependen- cies, those dependencies can be omitted as well. Defaults to empty array. o $report_uncaught_exceptions - Controls whether uncaught Javascript exceptions are reported immediately or not. Defaults to TRUE. If set to FALSE the uncaught exception can be accessed using V8Js.getPendingException(3). RETURN VALUES
Returns a new V8Js context object. PHP Documentation Group V8JS.__CONSTRUCT(3)