Sponsored Content
The Lounge War Stories Postbit Changes (Phase II Upgrade) Post 303020424 by Neo on Thursday 19th of July 2018 06:17:13 AM
Old 07-19-2018
I swear, the next time I scratch down some quick analysis of an HTML file, I'll try to take better notes.

Actually, these kind of notes are useful, so next time I'll do it much better, LOL

Note: Moving this thread over to "war stories" haha since this is a war against 10 year old HTML code, hacked and smacked over 10 years... and not trying to bring all this code up to snuff.

My scratchy notes above shows that there is really a war going on to make this happen, LOL
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

init phase

Hello, Can somebody explain me the relationship between /sbin and /etc directories ? what is the relationship between them and what are the roles of files such as rcd.1 etc? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saudsos
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Small bug in the Quick Editor function in postbit

Hey, There was a small bug in the Quick Editor function in postbit, but I fixed it (basically a double quote was missing from an element id): <div id="post_message_$post" class="neo-message-area">$post</div> Was <div id="post_message_$post class="neo-message-area">$post</div> Should... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. Web Development

New Supplementary CSS for Forum Postbit

Working on moving inline style to a supplementary CSS file. This one is postbit.css: .pb-wrapper { border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; border-color: rgba(110, 117, 182, 0.99); padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; } .pb-wrapper-b { padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. Docker

Docker learning Phase-I

Hello All, I had recently learnt a bit of Docker(which provides containerization process). Here are some of my learning points from it. Let us start first with very basic question: What is Docker: Docker is a platform for sysadmins and developers to DEPLOY, DEVELOP and RUN applications ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
7 Replies
POM_XPATH_INJECT(7)						Java Packages Tools					       POM_XPATH_INJECT(7)

NAME
pom_xpath_inject - inject XML code into POM file SYNOPSIS
%pom_xpath_inject XPath [XML-code] [POM-location] DESCRIPTION
This macro patches specified POM file appending some code as childreen of all XML nodes described by the XPath expression. XPath is an expression describing a set of XML nodes in the POM file to which child code is to be appended. It must be a properly formated XPath 1.0 expression, as described in http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath/. POM location can be either a full path to the POM file, or a path to the directory containing pom.xml. If POM location is not given then pom.xml from current working directory is used. EXAMPLES
%pom_xpath_inject pom:project "<packaging>war</packaging>" - this call sets packaging of POM in current working directory to war. BUGS
POM files use a specific namespace - http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0. Currently this namespace needs to be explicitly specified in all XPath POM macros by prefixing all node names with pom:. AUTHOR
Written by Mikolaj Izdebski. REPORTING BUGS
Bugs should be reported through Red Hat Bugzilla at http://bugzilla.redhat.com/. SEE ALSO
pom_add_dep(7), pom_add_parent(7), pom_add_plugin(7), pom_disable_module(7), pom_remove_dep(7), pom_remove_parent(7), pom_remove_plugin(7), pom_set_parent(7), pom_xpath_remove(7), pom_xpath_replace(7), pom_xpath_set(7). JAVAPACKAGES
06/10/2014 POM_XPATH_INJECT(7)