Sponsored Content
The Lounge War Stories Postbit Changes (Phase II Upgrade) Post 303020424 by Neo on Thursday 19th of July 2018 06:17:13 AM
Old 07-19-2018
I swear, the next time I scratch down some quick analysis of an HTML file, I'll try to take better notes.

Actually, these kind of notes are useful, so next time I'll do it much better, LOL

Note: Moving this thread over to "war stories" haha since this is a war against 10 year old HTML code, hacked and smacked over 10 years... and not trying to bring all this code up to snuff.

My scratchy notes above shows that there is really a war going on to make this happen, LOL
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

init phase

Hello, Can somebody explain me the relationship between /sbin and /etc directories ? what is the relationship between them and what are the roles of files such as rcd.1 etc? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saudsos
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Small bug in the Quick Editor function in postbit

Hey, There was a small bug in the Quick Editor function in postbit, but I fixed it (basically a double quote was missing from an element id): <div id="post_message_$post" class="neo-message-area">$post</div> Was <div id="post_message_$post class="neo-message-area">$post</div> Should... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. Web Development

New Supplementary CSS for Forum Postbit

Working on moving inline style to a supplementary CSS file. This one is postbit.css: .pb-wrapper { border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; border-color: rgba(110, 117, 182, 0.99); padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; } .pb-wrapper-b { padding: 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. Docker

Docker learning Phase-I

Hello All, I had recently learnt a bit of Docker(which provides containerization process). Here are some of my learning points from it. Let us start first with very basic question: What is Docker: Docker is a platform for sysadmins and developers to DEPLOY, DEVELOP and RUN applications ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
7 Replies
4DIGITS(6)							 The 4digits game							4DIGITS(6)

NAME
4digits - Guess-the-number Puzzle Game SYNOPSIS
4digits 4digits-text [OPTION] ... DESCRIPTION
4digits is a guess-the-number puzzle game. It's called Bulls and Cows, and in China people simply call it Guess-the-Number. The game's objective is to guess a four-digit number in 8 times using as less time as possible. It is similar to Mastermind, but the four digits are different to each other. 4digits has both graphical user interface version and text user interface version. 4digits launches the graphical version, and 4digits-text launches the text version. OPTIONS
These options only apply to the text interface. --help display this help and exit --version output version information and exit AUTHOR
Written by Yongzhi Pan. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs at <https://github.com/fossilet/4digits/issues>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2004-2012 Yongzhi Pan. This is Free Software; this software is licensed under the GPL version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation. There is NO war- ranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
The full documentation of this game is in HTML format shipped with the game. 4digits 1.1.2 May 2012 4DIGITS(6)