Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Update to Navbar - Member Info and Avatars Post 303020353 by Neo on Tuesday 17th of July 2018 08:39:46 AM
Old 07-17-2018
Could be anything, LOL

I'm changing a lot of CSS, CSS libs, JS, JS libs, HTML and more and testing in real time, so clean your cache out often or close and restart your browser from time-to-time if things are weird.

Today I changed a number of tables to Bootstrap table classes and added some div wrappers to many tables, sometimes things break and I have to fix them.

Seems to be fine for the most part and I'm happy with Bootstrap, but I've only touched a small number of tables compared to the entire site; and so far when I try to go deeper into tables to make them more responsive, things break.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Just wondering why the board is configured not to show any avatars in the post displays? I haven't seen anyone else asking this question and there is no mention of it by the admins anywhere (correct me if I am wrong).... A little bit of playfulness would do unix.com good :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: patvdv
2 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

how do i get those avatars on the bottom of my user name? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: grizzly1
2 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Update my info

I hadn't logged on here in several months. I want to update my info, such as the email address that I can be contacted at, but I don't see any links to do that. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cleopard
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Update to Posts - Member Info Icon and Badge

Hey, Upgrade (step 1) the posts, by putting a "user info" icon in the top right and making it so it toggles the user info. The user info icon has a badge which shows the number of posts. I will have to dig around in the code more to get the total posts thanks and other badges working; but... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
22 Replies

5. Web Development

Update to Member List - New Click Options

FYI, Have updated our memberlist : https://www.unix.com/members/list/?order=DESC&sort=lastvisit&pp=30 $cat memberlist.php ... 375 // added next line by neo 15 Nov 2018 376 $condition .= ' AND credits > 0'; ... The reason for this change is insure the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
mnesia_registry(3erl)					     Erlang Module Definition					     mnesia_registry(3erl)

NAME
mnesia_registry - Dump support for registries in erl_interface. DESCRIPTION
The module mnesia_registry is usually part of erl_interface , but for the time being, it is a part of the Mnesia application. mnesia_registry is mainly an module intended for internal usage within OTP, but it has two functions that are exported for public use. On C-nodes erl_interface has support for registry tables. These reside in RAM on the C-node but they may also be dumped into Mnesia tables. By default, the dumping of registry tables via erl_interface causes a corresponding Mnesia table to be created with mnesia_registry:cre- ate_table/1 if necessary. The tables that are created with these functions can be administered as all other Mnesia tables. They may be included in backups or repli- cas may be added etc. The tables are in fact normal Mnesia tables owned by the user of the corresponding erl_interface registries. EXPORTS
create_table(Tab) -> ok | exit(Reason) This is a wrapper function for mnesia:create_table/2 which creates a table (if there is no existing table) with an appropriate set of attributes . The table will only reside on the local node and its storage type will be the same as the schema table on the local node, ie. {ram_copies,[node()]} or {disc_copies,[node()]} . It is this function that is used by erl_interface to create the Mnesia table if it did not already exist. create_table(Tab, TabDef) -> ok | exit(Reason) This is a wrapper function for mnesia:create_table/2 which creates a table (if there is no existing table) with an appropriate set of attributes . The attributes and TabDef are forwarded to mnesia:create_table/2 . For example, if the table should reside as disc_only_copies on all nodes a call would look like: TabDef = [{{disc_only_copies, node()|nodes()]}], mnesia_registry:create_table(my_reg, TabDef) SEE ALSO
mnesia(3erl), erl_interface(3erl) Ericsson AB mnesia 4.4.17 mnesia_registry(3erl)