Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Update to Navbar - Member Info and Avatars Post 303020311 by vgersh99 on Monday 16th of July 2018 02:12:54 PM
Old 07-16-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Sorry, I'm not following you. The code tags are already huge (see attached) on all versions of my desktop browser (Chrome, Safari and FF) and on Chrome on mobile.

The code font size are the same as they have been for years.
Sorry, I stand corrected - my zoom was at 90% in FF.
Sorry again..
This User Gave Thanks to vgersh99 For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Just wondering why the board is configured not to show any avatars in the post displays? I haven't seen anyone else asking this question and there is no mention of it by the admins anywhere (correct me if I am wrong).... A little bit of playfulness would do unix.com good :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: patvdv
2 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

how do i get those avatars on the bottom of my user name? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: grizzly1
2 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Update my info

I hadn't logged on here in several months. I want to update my info, such as the email address that I can be contacted at, but I don't see any links to do that. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cleopard
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Update to Posts - Member Info Icon and Badge

Hey, Upgrade (step 1) the posts, by putting a "user info" icon in the top right and making it so it toggles the user info. The user info icon has a badge which shows the number of posts. I will have to dig around in the code more to get the total posts thanks and other badges working; but... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
22 Replies

5. Web Development

Update to Member List - New Click Options

FYI, Have updated our memberlist : https://www.unix.com/members/list/?order=DESC&sort=lastvisit&pp=30 $cat memberlist.php ... 375 // added next line by neo 15 Nov 2018 376 $condition .= ' AND credits > 0'; ... The reason for this change is insure the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
panel_above(3CURSES)					     Curses Library Functions					      panel_above(3CURSES)

NAME
panel_above, panel_below - panels deck traversal primitives SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag ... ] file ... -lpanel -lcurses [ library .. ] #include <panel.h> PANEL *panel_above(PANEL *panel); PANEL *panel_below(PANEL *panel); DESCRIPTION
panel_above() returns a pointer to the panel just above panel, or NULL if panel is the top panel. panel_below() returns a pointer to the panel just below panel, or NULL if panel is the bottom panel. If NULL is passed for panel, panel_above() returns a pointer to the bottom panel in the deck, and panel_below() returns a pointer to the top panel in the deck. RETURN VALUES
NULL is returned if an error occurs. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Unsafe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
curses(3CURSES), panels(3CURSES), attributes(5) NOTES
These routines allow traversal of the deck of currently visible panels. The header <panel.h> automatically includes the header <curses.h>. SunOS 5.10 31 Dec 1996 panel_above(3CURSES)