Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Update to Navbar - Member Info and Avatars Post 303020245 by wisecracker on Sunday 15th of July 2018 02:45:46 PM
Old 07-15-2018
Hi Neo...

As you know I usually view signed out, as an outsider the first screen in both Safari and Firefox is this and the top left hand close 'X' does not work...
See image...
Update to Navbar - Member Info and Avatars-unix_3jpeg
This User Gave Thanks to wisecracker For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Just wondering why the board is configured not to show any avatars in the post displays? I haven't seen anyone else asking this question and there is no mention of it by the admins anywhere (correct me if I am wrong).... A little bit of playfulness would do unix.com good :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: patvdv
2 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

how do i get those avatars on the bottom of my user name? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: grizzly1
2 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Update my info

I hadn't logged on here in several months. I want to update my info, such as the email address that I can be contacted at, but I don't see any links to do that. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cleopard
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Update to Posts - Member Info Icon and Badge

Hey, Upgrade (step 1) the posts, by putting a "user info" icon in the top right and making it so it toggles the user info. The user info icon has a badge which shows the number of posts. I will have to dig around in the code more to get the total posts thanks and other badges working; but... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
22 Replies

5. Web Development

Update to Member List - New Click Options

FYI, Have updated our memberlist : https://www.unix.com/members/list/?order=DESC&sort=lastvisit&pp=30 $cat memberlist.php ... 375 // added next line by neo 15 Nov 2018 376 $condition .= ' AND credits > 0'; ... The reason for this change is insure the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
VWRIGHT(1)						      General Commands Manual							VWRIGHT(1)

NAME
vwright - normalize a RADIANCE view, shift it to the right SYNOPSIS
vwright [ view options ] distance vwright [ view options ] name DESCRIPTION
In the first form, vwright shifts a RADIANCE view the specified distance to the right, putting out a complete set of view parameters in a single line on the standard output. This utility is most often used to compute a right-eyed view from a left-eye view for stereo imaging. If no options are specified on the command line, vwright reads a view from its standard input. The distance given is in world coordinate units. A negative value indicates a shift to the left rather than the right. The second form substitutes a name prefix in place of the shift distance, and produces constant assignments on the standard output suitable for passing directly to rcalc(1). For a given prefix N, the constant names are as follows: Nt: view type ('v'==1,'l'==2,'a'==3,'h'==4,'c'==5,'s'==6) Npx: view point x value Npy: view point y value Npz: view point z value Ndx: view direction x value (normalized) Ndy: view direction y value (normalized) Ndz: view direction z value (normalized) Nd: view focal distance Nux: view up vector x value (normalized) Nuy: view up vector y value (normalized) Nuz: view up vector z value (normalized) Nh: view horizontal size Nv: view vertical size Ns: view shift Nl: view lift No: view fore clipping distance Na: view aft clipping distance Nhx: derived horizontal image vector x value (normalized) Nhy: derived horizontal image vector y value (normalized) Nhz: derived horizontal image vector z value (normalized) Nhn: derived horizontal image vector multiplier Nvx: derived vertical image vector x value (normalized) Nvy: derived vertical image vector y value (normalized) Nvz: derived vertical image vector z value (normalized) Nvn: derived vertical image vector multiplier EXAMPLES
To start rpict(1) on a view .06 meters left of the view in the file "right.vf": rpict `vwright -.06 < right.vf` scene.oct > right.hdr & To move the rad(1) view named "left" 2.5 inches to the right and render from there: rad -v "right `rad -n -s -V -v left examp.rif | vwright 2.5`" examp.rif & To pass a view to rcalc for conversion to some other view: rcalc -n -e `vwright orig < orig.vf` -f viewmod.cal -o view.fmt > new.vf AUTHOR
Greg Ward SEE ALSO
pdfblur(1), rad(1), rcalc(1), rpict(1), rvu(1) RADIANCE
8/29/96 VWRIGHT(1)