Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Updates to Forum Navbar and Thread Reply for Unregistered Users Post 303020128 by Neo on Saturday 14th of July 2018 08:55:41 AM
Old 07-14-2018
OBTW, I accomplished this with this simple jQuery script:

Code:
<script>
$(document).ready(function(){
$('.notloggedin').click(function(){
   openLogin();
});
});
</script>

and then simply changed the newreply and newthread buttons like this:

Code:
<if condition="$show['member']">
<div >
  <!--  Normal Reply Button -->
<else />
<div>
<span class="notloggedin" style="font-size:3em;cursor:pointer;float:left;background-color:transparent;margin-right:5px;margin-left:10px;top:0;padding:0px;" >&#x1f464;
</span>
<span> Login to reply</span>
</div>
</if>

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Special note to unregistered users

This forum is intended only as a means to contact us if you are having trouble with your account. This forum is the only area on the site where even unregistered users can post. But because some spammers were using this to post spam, we have changed things a little bit. When an unregistered user... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Reply to thread I started 8 May 09 gone

And frankly, I'm a bit miffed by it. I had thanked the person who suggested a solution to the issue, pasted code to a shell script that may have helped other users, and was courteous, witty and all that the best forum admins look for in a member/contributor/poster. Now it's gone, with no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SilversleevesX
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I cannot post new thread and reply after register

Hi, Admin, I have met a problem that I cannot post new thread and reply after register. It reminds some information as shown in the below: case 1: To create new threads in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. case 2: To reply to threads in this forum... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I am still meet a problem when I want to reply or create a new thread

Hi, Scott, I am still meet a problem when I want to reply or create a new thread in "Shell Programming and Scripting" Forum, It reminds that: To create new threads in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 2 posts. To my surprise, I posted a thread in "Shell... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: weichanghe2000
4 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post thread/reply to thread

Dear Moderator I am not able to post any new thread or post reply to mine old thread. Kindly help as i am stuck on one problem and needed suggestion. Regards Jaydeep (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
1 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to post or reply thread after login

I am unable to post reply to a thread. Whenever I will reply to any post I get the message every time : The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters. Even though length of the message is more than required. for example I tried to post ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
3 Replies
wsreg_unregister(3WSREG)			    Product Install Registry Library Functions				  wsreg_unregister(3WSREG)

NAME
wsreg_unregister - remove a component from the product install registry SYNOPSIS
cc [flag ...] file ...-lwsreg [library ...] #include <wsreg.h> int wsreg_unregister(const Wsreg_component *comp); DESCRIPTION
The wsreg_unregister() function removes the component specified by comp from the product install registry. The component will only be removed if the comp argument has a matching uuid, instance, and version. Usually, the component retrieved through a call to wsreg_get(3WSREG) before being passed to the wsreg_unregister() function. If the component has required components, the respective dependent components will be updated to reflect the change. A component that has dependent components cannot be unregistered until the dependent components are uninstalled and unregistered. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, a non-zero return value is returned. If the component could not be unregistered, 0 is returned. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Unregister a component. The following example demonstrates how to unregister a component. #include <stdio.h> #include <wsreg.h> int main(int argc, char **argv) { char *uuid = "d6cf2869-1dd1-11b2-9fcb-080020b69971"; char *location = "/usr/local/example1_component"; Wsreg_query *query = NULL; Wsreg_component *comp = NULL; /* Initialize the registry */ wsreg_initialize(WSREG_INIT_NORMAL, NULL); /* Query for the component */ query = wsreg_query_create(); wsreg_query_set_id(query, uuid); wsreg_query_set_location(query, location); comp = wsreg_get(query); if (comp != NULL) { /* The query succeeded. The component has been found. */ Wsreg_component **dependent_comps; dependent_comps = wsreg_get_dependent_components(comp); if (dependent_comps != NULL) { /* * The component has dependent components. The * component cannot be unregistered. */ wsreg_free_component_array(dependent_comps); printf("The component cannot be uninstalled because " "it has dependent components "); } else { /* * The component does not have dependent components. * It can be unregistered. */ if (wsreg_unregister(comp) != 0) { printf("wsreg_unregister succeeded "); } else { printf("unregister failed "); } } /* Be sure to free the component */ wsreg_free_component(comp); } else { /* The component is not currently registered. */ printf("The component was not found in the registry "); } wsreg_query_free(query); } USAGE
Components should be unregistered before uninstallation. If the component cannot be unregistered, uninstallation should not be performed. A component cannot be unregistered if other registered components require it. A call to wsreg_get_dependent_components() can be used to determine if this situation exists. See wsreg_add_dependent_component(3WSREG). A successful unregistration of a component will result in all components required by the unregistered component being updated in the prod- uct install registry to remove the dependency. Also, child components will be updated so the unregistered component is no longer regis- tered as their parent. When unregistering a product, the product should first be unregistered, followed by the unregistration of its first feature and then the unregistration and uninstallation of the components that comprise that feature. Be sure to use this top-down approach to avoid removing a component that belongs to a product or feature that is required by a separate product. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Unsafe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
wsreg_add_dependent_component(3WSREG), wsreg_get(3WSREG), wsreg_initialize(3WSREG), wsreg_register(3WSREG), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 22 Sep 2000 wsreg_unregister(3WSREG)