Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Updates to Forum Navbar and Thread Reply for Unregistered Users Post 303020128 by Neo on Saturday 14th of July 2018 08:55:41 AM
Old 07-14-2018
OBTW, I accomplished this with this simple jQuery script:

Code:
<script>
$(document).ready(function(){
$('.notloggedin').click(function(){
   openLogin();
});
});
</script>

and then simply changed the newreply and newthread buttons like this:

Code:
<if condition="$show['member']">
<div >
  <!--  Normal Reply Button -->
<else />
<div>
<span class="notloggedin" style="font-size:3em;cursor:pointer;float:left;background-color:transparent;margin-right:5px;margin-left:10px;top:0;padding:0px;" >&#x1f464;
</span>
<span> Login to reply</span>
</div>
</if>

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Special note to unregistered users

This forum is intended only as a means to contact us if you are having trouble with your account. This forum is the only area on the site where even unregistered users can post. But because some spammers were using this to post spam, we have changed things a little bit. When an unregistered user... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Reply to thread I started 8 May 09 gone

And frankly, I'm a bit miffed by it. I had thanked the person who suggested a solution to the issue, pasted code to a shell script that may have helped other users, and was courteous, witty and all that the best forum admins look for in a member/contributor/poster. Now it's gone, with no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SilversleevesX
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I cannot post new thread and reply after register

Hi, Admin, I have met a problem that I cannot post new thread and reply after register. It reminds some information as shown in the below: case 1: To create new threads in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. case 2: To reply to threads in this forum... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I am still meet a problem when I want to reply or create a new thread

Hi, Scott, I am still meet a problem when I want to reply or create a new thread in "Shell Programming and Scripting" Forum, It reminds that: To create new threads in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 2 posts. To my surprise, I posted a thread in "Shell... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: weichanghe2000
4 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post thread/reply to thread

Dear Moderator I am not able to post any new thread or post reply to mine old thread. Kindly help as i am stuck on one problem and needed suggestion. Regards Jaydeep (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
1 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to post or reply thread after login

I am unable to post reply to a thread. Whenever I will reply to any post I get the message every time : The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters. Even though length of the message is more than required. for example I tried to post ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
3 Replies
Font::TTF::OS_2(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Font::TTF::OS_2(3)

NAME
Font::TTF::OS_2 - the OS/2 table in a TTF font DESCRIPTION
The OS/2 table has two versions and forms, one an extension of the other. This module supports both forms and the switching between them. INSTANCE VARIABLES
No other variables than those in table and those in the standard: Version xAvgCharWidth usWeightClass usWidthClass fsType ySubscriptXSize ySubScriptYSize ySubscriptXOffset ySubscriptYOffset ySuperscriptXSize ySuperscriptYSize ySuperscriptXOffset ySuperscriptYOffset yStrikeoutSize yStrikeoutPosition sFamilyClass bFamilyType bSerifStyle bWeight bProportion bContrast bStrokeVariation bArmStyle bLetterform bMidline bXheight ulUnicodeRange1 ulUnicodeRange2 ulUnicodeRange3 ulUnicodeRange4 achVendID fsSelection usFirstCharIndex usLastCharIndex sTypoAscender sTypoDescender sTypoLineGap usWinAscent usWinDescent ulCodePageRange1 ulCodePageRange2 xHeight CapHeight defaultChar breakChar maxLookups Notice that versions 0, 1, 2 & 3 of the table are supported. Notice also that the Panose variable has been broken down into its elements. METHODS
$t->read Reads in the various values from disk (see details of OS/2 table) $t->out($fh) Writes the table to a file either from memory or by copying. $t->XML_element($context, $depth, $key, $value) Tidies up the hex values to output them in hex $t->XML_end($context, $tag, %attrs) Now handle them on the way back in $t->update Updates the OS/2 table by getting information from other sources: Updates the "firstChar" and "lastChar" values based on the MS table in the cmap. Updates the sTypoAscender, sTypoDescender & sTypoLineGap to be the same values as Ascender, Descender and Linegap from the hhea table (assuming it is dirty) and also sets usWinAscent to be the sum of Ascender+Linegap and usWinDescent to be the negative of Descender. BUGS
None known AUTHOR
Martin Hosken Martin_Hosken@sil.org. See Font::TTF::Font for copyright and licensing. perl v5.16.3 2012-05-17 Font::TTF::OS_2(3)