Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Guido van Rossum resigns as Python Leader... Post 303020103 by Neo on Friday 13th of July 2018 08:54:28 AM
Old 07-13-2018
No good deed goes unpunished.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Why process leader can not call setsid()

Why process leader can not call setsid() (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenhao_no1
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Generating key values for leader records

All, I have a file with text as shown below. I want the o/p file with generated values in the first column as shown in the o/p file. Pls note that the size of my file is 6 GB. How do i do this ? Input file 999999abcdef 999999ghijkl 999999mnopq 777777rosesarered 777777skyisblue Output... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ajfaq
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Poster of the Year 2019 - Jeroen van Dijke

Today, I am very pleased to announce the Poster of the Year Award, 2019 is Jeroen van Dijke (Scrutinizer) Jeroen has been a member of unix.com just over 11 years (He first joined unix.com in November 2008) and has been a very valuable, reliable and thoughtful resource for countless people over... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
COILY(1)						    Spring Python Documentation 						  COILY(1)

NAME
coily - command-line management tool for Spring Python SYNOPSIS
coily command DESCRIPTION
Coily is the command-line tool that utilizes the plugin system. It is similar to grails command-line tool, in that through a series of installed plugins, you are able to do many tasks, including build skeleton apps that you can later flesh out. If you look at the details of this app, you will find a sophisticated, command driven tool to built to manage plugins. The real power is in the plugins themselves. For information about Spring Python, it can be found at http://www.springpython.org/ OPTIONS
--help Displays a brief summary with all options. --list-installed-plugins List the plugins currently installed in this account. --list-available-plugins List the plugins available for installation. --install-plugin <name> Install the named plugin. --uninstall-plugin <name> Uninstall the named plugin by deleting its entry from ~/.springpython. --reinstall-plugin <name> Uninstall then install the plugin. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for coily and Spring Python is maintained as a HTML manual available at http://static.springsource.org/spring-python/1.2.x/sphinx/html/. AUTHOR
Greg Turnquist <gturnquist at vmware dotcom> COPYRIGHT
Apache Software License 1.2.0 2010-11-03 COILY(1)