Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Strange issue installing Java 8 Post 303020074 by jeffs42885 on Thursday 12th of July 2018 04:09:13 PM
Old 07-12-2018
Same as whence

Sorry. I don't think I can do tags on mobile

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing Java on Openserver 6

Forgive the sheer volume of verbiage: Sco Openserver 6 - how to install Java 1.42_14b: The documentation says: "Make a subdirectory and unwind the tar file into that subdirectory. mkdir JAVA142 cd JAVA142; tar -xf ../OSR6_Java2_142.VOLS.tar Run the Software Manager with the command: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: LetSco
6 Replies

2. Solaris

Java Exceptions while installing Oracle

Hello. I was trying to installe oracle 10g on solaris t0 x86 and got few exception? Could you please suggest, what might be going wrong? $ ls -l total 32 drwxr-xr-x 9 oracle dba 512 Nov 21 03:50 doc drwxr-xr-x 5 oracle dba 512 Nov 21 03:50 install drwxr-xr-x 2... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: panchpan
5 Replies

3. HP-UX

installing java 5.0 in HPUX B11.11

please help me how to install java 5.0 in HPUX ...where can i download java 5.0 for HPUX? thanks winky (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: winky
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Strange issue

I have created a server monitor program in Java that connects to servers via SSH and constantly refreshes the new server load every 3 mins. The problem is that even though it is a Java app running shell commands to get the load info, the commands still appear in 'history'. The question is.. is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AndrewSH
1 Replies

5. Web Development

Strange Mysql issue

Hi all, I recently changed the name of my hostname from 'abc123' to 'abc456' (as an example). I then added a user in my mysql database with the new host and removed references to the old users and hostname. The strange thing is though, a process using the database still uses the old... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: muay_tb
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

help with installing java EE on fedora 14

Hi Forum Im a new to fedora and was wondering ,Can anybody direct me to a site that shows me how to install Java EE 6 SDK Update 1 (with JDK 6 Update 23) for fedora 14. NOT openjdk i need oracles java to develop a web app using tomcat 7.0 Any help would be much appreciated and thank you in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ShinTec
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing Java Problems

Hello, When i attempt to install Java. I get this error code Can someone tell me what im doing wrong. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fob Upset
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Strange Issue with sendmail

more works.sh #!/bin/ksh { print "From: reportgenerator@myserver.com" print "To: randomguy@myfirm.com" print "MIME-Version: 1.0" print "Content-Type: text/html" print "Subject: Disk Report" print "<body>" print "<table border=1>" ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
3 Replies
Test::BDD::Cucumber::Model::TagSpec(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		  Test::BDD::Cucumber::Model::TagSpec(3pm)

NAME
Test::BDD::Cucumber::Model::TagSpec - Encapsulates tag selectors VERSION
version 0.11 DESCRIPTION
Try and deal with the crazy-sauce tagging mechanism in a sane way. OVERVIEW
Cucumber tags are all sortsa crazy. This appears to be a direct result of trying to shoe-horn the syntax in to something you can use on the command line. Because 'Cucumber' is the name of a gem, application, language, methodology etc etc etc look of disapproval. Here is some further reading on how it's meant to work: <https://github.com/cucumber/cucumber/wiki/Tags>. This is obviously a little insane. Here's how they work here, on a code level: You pass in a list of lists that look like Lisp expressions, with a function: "and", "or", or "not". You can nest these to infinite complexity, but the parser is pretty inefficient, so don't do that. The "not" function accepts only one argument. eg: @important AND @billing: "[and =" 'important', 'billing']> (@billing OR @WIP) AND @important: "[ and =" [ or => 'billing', 'wip' ], 'important' ]> Skipping both @todo and @wip tags: "[ and =" [ not => 'todo' ], [ not => 'wip' ] ]> ATTRIBUTES
tags An arrayref representing a structure like the above. TagSet->new({ tags => [ and => 'green', 'blue', [ or => 'red', 'yellow' ], [ not => 'white' ] ] }) METHODS
filter Filter a list of Scenarios by the value of "tags" my @matched = $tagset->filter( @scenarios ); If "tags" is empty, no filtering is done. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-20 Test::BDD::Cucumber::Model::TagSpec(3pm)