Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? White "Shadows" in Code Tags? Post 303019323 by hicksd8 on Wednesday 27th of June 2018 04:54:38 AM
Old 06-27-2018
Yep, scroll bars gone!! Confirmed.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

cat $como_file | awk /^~/'{print $1","$2","$3","$4}' | sed -e 's/~//g'

hi All, cat file_name | awk /^~/'{print $1","$2","$3","$4}' | sed -e 's/~//g' Can this be done by using sed or awk alone (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: harshakusam
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

ps -ef | grep "string1" "string2" " "string3"

Hi all, can any one suggest me the script to grep multiple strings from ps -ef pls correct the below script . its not working/ i want to print OK if all the below process are running in my solaris system. else i want to print NOT OK. bash-3.00$ ps -ef | grep blu lscpusr 48 42 ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: steve2216
11 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to use "cut" or "awk" or "sed" to remove a string

logs: "/home/abc/public_html/index.php" "/home/abc/public_html/index.php" "/home/xyz/public_html/index.php" "/home/xyz/public_html/index.php" "/home/xyz/public_html/index.php" how to use "cut" or "awk" or "sed" to get the following result: abc abc xyz xyz xyz (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: timmywong
8 Replies

6. Solaris

The slices "usr", "opt", "tmp" disappeared!!! Help please.

The system don't boot. on the screen appears following: press enter to maintenance (or type CTRL-D to continue)...I checked with format command. ... the slices "0-root","1-swap","2-backup" exist. ...the slises "3-var","6-usr" -unassigned. :( (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: wolfgang
16 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

9. AIX

Apache 2.4 directory cannot display "Last modified" "Size" "Description"

Hi 2 all, i have had AIX 7.2 :/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -v Server version: Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) Server built: May 25 2015 04:58:27 :/#:/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -M Loaded Modules: core_module (static) so_module (static) http_module (static) mpm_worker_module (static) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
3 Replies
FvwmScroll(1)							   Fvwm Modules 						     FvwmScroll(1)

NAME
FvwmScroll - the fvwm scroll-bar module SYNOPSIS
FvwmScroll is spawned by fvwm, so no command line invocation will work. DESCRIPTION
The FvwmScroll module prompts the user to select a target window, if the module was not launched from within a window context in Fvwm. After that, it adds scroll bars to the selected window, to reduce the total desktop space consumed by the window. FvwmScroll should not be used with windows which move or resize themselves, nor should it be used with windows which set the WM_COL- ORMAP_WINDOWS property. Operation is fine with windows that have a private colormap. COPYRIGHTS
The FvwmScroll program, and the concept for interfacing this module to the Window Manager, are all original work by Robert Nation. Copyright 1994, Robert Nation. No guarantees or warranties or anything are provided or implied in any way whatsoever. Use this program at your own risk. Permission to use this program for any purpose is given, as long as the copyright is kept intact. INITIALIZATION
During initialization, FvwmScroll gets config info from fvwm's module configuration database (see fvwm(1), section MODULE COMMANDS) to determine which colors to use. If the FvwmScroll executable is linked to another name, ie ln -s FvwmScroll MoreScroll, then another module called MoreScroll can be started, with a completely different configuration than FvwmScroll, simply by changing the keyword FvwmScroll to MoreScroll. INVOCATION
FvwmScroll can be invoked by binding the action 'Module FvwmScroll x y' to a menu or key-stroke in the .fvwm2rc file. The parameter x and y are either integers or integers immediately followed by a p, which describe the horizontal and vertical size modification of the window. An integer describe a size reduction. An integer followed by a p describe a size as a percentage of the height or the width of a full screen but the size is never larger than the original window size (0p will do nothing). Fvwm will search directory specified in the Mod- ulePath configuration option to attempt to locate FvwmScroll. Although nothing keeps you from launching FvwmScroll at start-up time, you probably don't want to. CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
*FvwmScroll: Colorset n Tells the module to use colorset n. See FvwmTheme. *FvwmScroll: Back color Tells the module to use color instead of black for the window background. Switches off the Colorset option. BUGS
When the scroll bars are removed by clicking on the button in the lower right corner, the window does not restore its location correctly. AUTHOR
Robert Nation 3rd Berkeley Distribution 09 May 2010 (2.5.30) FvwmScroll(1)