Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Transistion to php mysqli
Operating Systems Linux Transistion to php mysqli Post 303019254 by Neo on Tuesday 26th of June 2018 12:56:25 AM
Old 06-26-2018
We also have the same problem with transitioning these forums to PHP7 and mysqli from legacy versions of PHP.

It's a lot of work and I've not had time to do it because of other projects.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

I can't open my index.php page after insert php code

Hello guys, Does anyone can help me? I've just made my simple index.php without any code, but after insert session code to check if any user is authenticated, my index.php doesn't work anymore. Any fresh eyes could help me to see what and where the code is wrong? <? if... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: metalfreakbr
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Running multiple php scripts into one php only, cron mail alert problem...

hi, while separated they produce the usual mail alert and i can see the output... if i write into the php script: <?php system('php -f /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/folder/script1.php'); system('php -f /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/folder/script2.php'); system('php -f... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 7stars
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

Update php 4.3 RPM to php 5.3.3 php

Dear All, My redhat version is: # cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 4) # # uname -a Linux cotapplication3.cot.com 2.6.9-42.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Jul 12 23:32:02 EDT 2006 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux # I want to update my php from: # php... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: monojcool
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running php index.php as shell in webpage

so i have a bit of a unique situation. i have an encrypted index.php file that that can't be run the normal way that a web browser would run it. if it is run the normal way, the php script will show only gibberish on the web browser, instead of the actual php code. when run from the command... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
8 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Saturday May 4th the Forums Will Briefly Break Testing PHP 5.6 to PHP 7.0

On Saturday May 4th the forums will briefly break when I switch our Apache PHP 5.6 module to PHP 7.0. Previously, I had two sites set up for testing the migration, but for many reasons, the second site has additional issues unrelated to PHP 7.0 so it is hard to debug on a different site and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
MYSQLI_CONNECT_ERRNO(3) 						 1						   MYSQLI_CONNECT_ERRNO(3)

mysqli::$connect_errno - Returns the error code from last connect call

Object oriented style

SYNOPSIS
string$mysqli->connect_errno () DESCRIPTION
Procedural style int mysqli_connect_errno (void ) Returns the last error code number from the last call to mysqli_connect(3). Note Client error message numbers are listed in the MySQL errmsg.h header file, server error message numbers are listed in mysqld_error.h. In the MySQL source distribution you can find a complete list of error messages and error numbers in the file Docs/mysqld_error.txt. RETURN VALUES
An error code value for the last call to mysqli_connect(3), if it failed. zero means no error occurred. EXAMPLES
Example #1 $mysqli->connect_errno example Object oriented style <?php $mysqli = @new mysqli('localhost', 'fake_user', 'my_password', 'my_db'); if ($mysqli->connect_errno) { die('Connect Error: ' . $mysqli->connect_errno); } ?> Procedural style <?php $link = @mysqli_connect('localhost', 'fake_user', 'my_password', 'my_db'); if (!$link) { die('Connect Error: ' . mysqli_connect_errno()); } ?> The above examples will output: Connect Error: 1045 SEE ALSO
mysqli_connect(3), mysqli_connect_error(3), mysqli_errno(3), mysqli_error(3), mysqli_sqlstate(3). PHP Documentation Group MYSQLI_CONNECT_ERRNO(3)