Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Command to View Processor Usage Post 303018365 by jgt on Monday 4th of June 2018 05:38:32 PM
Old 06-04-2018
Code:
sar -u 1 10

parameter 1 is interval in seconds, parameter 2 is number to times to report.

or
Code:
ps -A -o "pid=" -o "pcpu=" |awk '$2 > 5 {print $1 " " $2}' | sort -r +1

to list processes in descending order of cpu usage.
This User Gave Thanks to jgt For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I see the processor usage in Unix??

Could anybody tell me which command I should use to see how many percentage or something from the processor is used by various programs? Thanx in Advance! Erik:D (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Erik Rooijmans
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

view page command?

Hi All, When I run a command on any shell, many times the output is longer than the screen can hold, so I only can see parts of the output. Is there a command that will show me page by page the results of each command? Thanks, Jared (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JaredsNew
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

command to view ports being used

Is there a command that will show me all ports being used? I thought maybe the "lsof" command would show me, but I'm not seeing anything. Thanks, Jeff (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawadm1
2 Replies

4. AIX

LPAR processor/virtual processor settings

Question is on setting of Physical and Virtual processors for LPARs to make proper use of virtualization capabilities. Environment is a 8-way p570 with 4 LPARs. lparVIO1 and lparVIO2: AIX 5300-04-01 Mode/Type= Shared-SMT/Capped Minimum Processors= 0.10 Desired Processors= 0.50 Maximum... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guttew
1 Replies

5. Solaris

OBP command to enable/disable a processor

Hello experts.. How can i enable or disable a processor from OBP(OK prompt)? Thanks in advance... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: younus_syed
8 Replies

6. HP-UX

View command was typed

Hello All, I Am A New Member To This Group. Could you show me how to view all command was typed the same Redhat. Every I type arrow up and down to show the command was type but nothing to see. I must type it again. it is very slow. Thanks hoavn (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hoavn
4 Replies

7. HP-UX

how can I find cpu usage memory usage swap usage and logical volume usage

how can I find cpu usage memory usage swap usage and I want to know CPU usage above X% and contiue Y times and memory usage above X % and contiue Y times my final destination is monitor process logical volume usage above X % and number of Logical voluage above can I not to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alert0919
3 Replies

8. AIX

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage,memory usage,CPU usage,network..?

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage, memory usage, CPU usage, network usage, storage usage? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: laknar
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command to display the space usage (memory usage) of a specific directory.

Hi all, Can you please tell me the command, with which one can know the amount of space a specific directory has used. df -k . ---> Displays, the amount of space allocated, and used for a directory. du -k <dir name> - gives me the memory used of all the files inside <dir> But i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhisheksunkari
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can I view an 'at' command?

Hi, One of our users has loads of jobs scheduled. When I do at -l I get a long list of tasks which end in .a Is there anyway I can view what these commands will do? Also, What's the relationship between the 'at' function and the crontab? I can't see any entries in crontab....Cheers (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Grueben
4 Replies
nfsiostat(8)						      System Manager's Manual						      nfsiostat(8)

NAME
nfsiostat - Emulate iostat for NFS mount points using /proc/self/mountstats SYNOPSIS
nfsiostat [[<interval>] [<count>]] [<options>][<mount_point>] DESCRIPTION
The nfsiostat command displays NFS client per-mount statisitics. <interval> specifies the amount of time in seconds between each report. The first report contains statistics for the time since each file sys- tem was mounted. Each subsequent report contains statistics collected during the interval since the previous report. <count> If the <count> parameter is specified, the value of <count> determines the number of reports generated at <interval> seconds apart. if the interval parameter is specified without the <count> parameter, the command generates reports continuously. <options> Define below <mount_point> If one or more <mount point> names are specified, statistics for only these mount points will be displayed. Otherwise, all NFS mount points on the client are listed. OPTIONS
-a or --attr displays statistics related to the attribute cache -d or --dir displays statistics related to directory operations -h or --help shows help message and exit -l LIST or --list=LIST only print stats for first LIST mount points -p or --page displays statistics related to the page cache -s or --sort Sort NFS mount points by ops/second --version show program's version number and exit FILES
/proc/self/mountstats SEE ALSO
iostat(8), mountstats(8), nfsstat(8) AUTHOR
Chuck Lever <chuck.lever@oracle.com> 15 Apr 2010 nfsiostat(8)