Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Problem with SFTP Command line, "@" in username. Post 303018329 by adamlevine on Monday 4th of June 2018 05:31:28 AM
Old 06-04-2018
Yes, something definitely off!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix "at" / "Cron" Command New Problem...Need help

Hi All, I am trying to schedule a one time job using the at command with the help of shell script for my project. The shell script should take a parameter as a command line argument from the at command itself. Is it possible to take a command line parameter for a shell script in the command... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mohanraj
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with "find" and "grep" command

I want to list all files/lines which except those which contain the pattern ' /proc/' OR ' /sys/' (mind the leading blank). In a first approach I coded: find / -exec ls -ld {} | grep -v ' /proc/| /sys/' \; > /tmp/list.txt But this doesn't work. I got an error (under Ubuntu): grep:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pstein
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find lines with "A" then change "E" to "X" same line

I have a bunch of random character lines like ABCEDFG. I want to find all lines with "A" and then change any "E" to "X" in the same line. ALL lines with "A" will have an "X" somewhere in it. I have tried sed awk and vi editor. I get close, not quite there. I know someone has already solved this... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: nightwatchrenba
10 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

Problem on SQLplus command ""bash: sqlplus: command not found""

Hi all, i face an error related to my server ""it's running server"" when i use sqlplus command $ sqlplus bash: sqlplus: command not found the data base is up and running i just need to access the sqlplus to import the dump file as a daily backup. i already check the directory... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: clerck
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete all log files older than 10 day and whose first string of the first line is "MSH" or "<?xml"

Dear Ladies & Gents, I have a requirement to delete all the log files in /var/log/test directory that are older than 10 days and their first line begin with "MSH" or "<?xml" or "FHS". I've put together the following BASH script, but it's erroring out: for filename in $(find /var/log/test... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hiroshi
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Failure: if grep "$Var" "$line" inside while read line loop

Hi everybody, I am new at Unix/Bourne shell scripting and with my youngest experiences, I will not become very old with it :o My code: #!/bin/sh set -e set -u export IFS= optl="Optl" LOCSTORCLI="/opt/lsi/storcli/storcli" ($LOCSTORCLI /c0 /vall show | grep RAID | cut -d " "... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Subsonic66
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Why does "ps -[u|U] username" not list processes when username is numeric?

Greetings, The title pretty much says it all. I've snooped everywhere and can't find anything on this. Since our organization went to numeric usernames, using the u|U option for ps returns no processes. Example passwd entry: 320074:DjZAJKXun8HBs:10129:6006:Joe Y:/cadhome/analysis/jy:/bin/bash... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: crimso
4 Replies
Net::SFTP::Foreign::Attributes(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       Net::SFTP::Foreign::Attributes(3pm)

NAME
Net::SFTP::Foreign::Attributes - File/directory attribute container SYNOPSIS
use Net::SFTP::Foreign; my $a1 = Net::SFTP::Foreign::Attributes->new(); $a1->set_size($size); $a1->set_ugid($uid, $gid); my $a2 = $sftp->stat($file) or die "remote stat command failed: ".$sftp->status; my $size = $a2->size; my $mtime = $a2->mtime; DESCRIPTION
Net::SFTP::Foreign::Attributes encapsulates file/directory attributes for Net::SFTP::Foreign. It also provides serialization and deserialization methods to encode/decode attributes into Net::SFTP::Foreign::Buffer objects. USAGE
Net::SFTP::Foreign::Attributes->new() Returns a new "Net::SFTP::Foreign::Attributes" object. Net::SFTP::Foreign::Attributes->new_from_buffer($buffer) Creates a new attributes object and populates it with information read from $buffer. $attrs->as_buffer Serializes the Attributes object $attrs into a buffer object. $attrs->flags returns the value of the flags field. $attrs->size returns the values of the size field or undef if it is not set. $attrs->uid returns the value of the uid field or undef if it is not set. $attrs->gid returns the value of the gid field or undef if it is not set. $attrs->perm returns the value of the permissions field or undef if it is not set. See also "stat" in perlfunc for instructions on how to process the returned value with the Fcntl module. For instance, the following code checks if some attributes object corresponds to a directory: use Fctnl qw(S_ISDIR); ... if (S_ISDIR($attr->perm)) { # it is a directory! } $attrs->atime returns the value of the atime field or undef if it is not set. $attrs->mtime returns the value of the mtime field or undef if it is not set. %extended = $attr->extended returns the vendor-dependent extended attributes $attrs->set_size($size) sets the value of the size field, or if $size is undef removes the field. The flags field is adjusted accordingly. $attrs->set_perm($perm) sets the value of the permsissions field or removes it if the value is undefined. The flags field is also adjusted. $attr->set_ugid($uid, $gid) sets the values of the uid and gid fields, or removes them if they are undefined values. The flags field is adjusted. This pair of fields can not be set separatelly because they share the same bit on the flags field and so both have to be set or not. $attr->set_amtime($atime, $mtime) sets the values of the atime and mtime fields or remove them if they are undefined values. The flags field is also adjusted. $attr->set_extended(%extended) sets the vendor-dependent extended attributes $attr->append_extended(%more_extended) adds more pairs to the list of vendor-dependent extended attributes COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006-2008 Salvador Fandin~o. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-11 Net::SFTP::Foreign::Attributes(3pm)