Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming How to write in other language in text/xml file by reading english text/xml file using C++? Post 303018323 by SA_Palani on Monday 4th of June 2018 01:12:20 AM
Old 06-04-2018
How to write in other language in text/xml file by reading english text/xml file using C++?

Hello Team,

I have 2 files.one contains english text and another contains Japanese. so i have to read english text and replace the text with Japanesh text in third file.

Basically, I need a help to write japanese language in text/xml file.I heard wstring does this.Not sure how do i write code.Not only japanese but also there 11 more languages[French/CHinesh,swedish,turkey,italy,....] Hoping that if i complete one language remaining may be easy to complete.

I really looking forward your help at the earliest moment.Thank you.
Regards,

Senthil Andavar

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Plz Help To convert xml file to text file using bourn shell scripts

If someone out there could help me out with this problem. I would really appreciate it. I am trying to convert xml into text file(fixed length) using Unix Borne shell scripts. My xml file: <root> <header_rec recordtype="00"> <record_id>00</record_id> <country_code>AK></country_code>... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ram2s2001
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

reading and searching xml element text in script

well i have this xml file here: this file is called filereader.xml <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <file> <file1> <filecopy>thefile.txt</filecopy> <filecopy>thefile2.ppt</filecopy> </file1> </file> hi..i got this problem....hmm how do i write a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: forevercalz
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

reading and searching xml element text in script

well i have this xml file here: this file is called filereader.xml <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <file> <file1> <filecopy>/new/test/thefile.txt</filecopy> <filecopy>/new/test/thefile2.ppt</filecopy> </file1> </file> i need to write the script that search for the Bold text... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: forevercalz
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to extract text from xml file

I have some xml files that got created by exporting a website from RedDot. I would like to extract the cost, course number, description, and meeting information. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16" standalone="yes" ?> - <PAG PAG0="3AE6FCFD86D34896A82FCA3B7B76FF90" PAG3="525312"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chrisf
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

KSH - help needed for creating a script to generate xml file from text file

Dear Members, I have a table in Oracle DB and one of its column name is INFO which has data in text format which we need to fetch in a script and create an xml file of a new table from the input. The contents of a single cell of INFO column is like: Area:app - aam Clean Up Criteria:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yoodit
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filter a .kml file (xml) with data set from text file

I have a .kml file. So I want filter the .kml to get only the tags that have this numeric codes that they are in a text file 11951 11952 74014 11964 11965 11969 11970 11971 11972 60149 74018 74023 86378 11976 11980 11983 11984 11987 (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pcoj33
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get extract text from xml file

Hi Collegue, i have a file say a.xml. it has contents <bpelFault><faultType>1</faultType><genericSystemFault xmlns=""><part name="payload"><v2:Fault... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jewel
10 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reading XML file and print the values in the text file using Linux shell script

hi guys, i want help... Reding XML file and print the values into the text file using linux shell script file as per below xml file <sequence> <Filename>aldorzum.doc</Filename> <DivisionCode>US</DivisionCode> <ContentType>Template</ContentType> <ProductCode>VIMZIM</ProductCode> </sequence>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sravanreddy
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reading Xml file and print the values into the text file in columnwise?

hi guys, i want help... Reding XML file and print the values into the text file using linux shell script file as per below xml file <sequence> <Filename>aldorzum.doc</Filename> <DivisionCode>US</DivisionCode> <ContentType>Template</ContentType> <ProductCode>VIMZIM</ProductCode> </sequence>... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sravanreddy
4 Replies
american-english-small(5)					   Users' Manual					 american-english-small(5)

NAME
american-english-small - a list of English words DESCRIPTION
/usr/share/dict/american-english-small is an ASCII file which contains an alphabetic list of words, one per line. FILES
There may be any number of word lists in /usr/share/dict/. /etc/dictionaries-common/words is a symbolic link to the currently-chosen /usr/share/dict/<language> file. /usr/share/dict/words is a symbolic link to /etc/dictionaries-common/words, and is the name by which other software should refer to the system word list. See select-default-wordlist(8) for more information, and/or to change the currently- chosen word list. The directory /usr/share/dict can contain word lists for many languages, with name of the language in English, e.g., /usr/share/dict/french and /usr/share/dict/danish contain respectively lists of French and Danish words if they exist. Such lists should be coded using the ISO 8859-1 character set encoding. SEE ALSO
ispell(1), select-default-wordlist(8), and the Filesystem Hierarchy Standard. HISTORY
The words lists are not specific, and may be generated from any number of sources. The system word list used to be /usr/dict/words. For compatibility, software should check that location if /usr/share/dict/words does not exist. AUTHOR
Word lists are collected and maintained by various authors. The Debian English word lists are built from the SCOWL (Spell- Checker Ori- ented Word Lists) package, whose upstream editor is Kevin Atkinson <kevina@users.sourceforge.net>. Debian 16 June 2003 american-english-small(5)