Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: My Fifty Years
The Lounge War Stories My Fifty Years Post 303018167 by xenix on Wednesday 30th of May 2018 04:31:57 PM
Old 05-30-2018
That's great! I'm in the process of restoring a PDP-11/34a... Right now, it has a whopping 16K!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Unix attacks in the last 5 years.

Hi, Could anyone direct me to any sites that have any info on unix attcks or hacks in the last 5 years. This is needed for an assignment. All help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:) (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: suzant
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Dates of previous years

Is there any way to use date with previous dates such as "2 23 2000" in order to see what day of the week it was? I tried changing the current date to "date 022300452000" but then it told me that I could not do this because I was "Not the owner". Any other ways of getting the day result? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: terms5
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Command to separate this years files and last years?

Hello - I have a folder that contains files from 2003 till 2010. I am trying to figure out a command that would seperate each years file and show me a count? Even if i can find a command that would give me year by year count, thats good enough too. Thanks (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: DallasT
8 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

40 years of chips

I've been thinking about modern CPUs. Apart from x86 and SPARC, is there any other 'kind' of CPU used today in computers (not in playstation3, phones and similar) (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: orange47
6 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

RudiC reaches over 4000 thanks in 6 years.

Congratulations. Nice one RudiC. That is some going, well done! Bazza. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
8 Replies
CONJUNCT(1)                                                   General Commands Manual                                                  CONJUNCT(1)

NAME
conjunct - find dates of equinox or new or full moon SYNOPSIS
conjunct [options] DESCRIPTION
conjunct searches for one of these events: spring equinox (default), summer solstice, autumn equinox, winter solstice, new moon, or full moon. OPTIONS
-s, --start date Set starting date (default is current date). The date may be either a Julian day number (e.g. 2454180.0 for noon, 2007 March 20) or an ISO 8601 date (e.g. 2007-03-20). -e, --end date Set ending date (default is one year from now). -V, --vernal, --spring Search for spring equinox (default). -S, --summer Search for summer solstice. -A, --autumn, --fall Search for autumn equinox. -W, --winter Search for winter solstice. -N, --newmoon Search for new moon. -F, --fullmoon Search for full moon. -h, --help Show summary of options. SEE ALSO
aa(1). AUTHOR
conjunct was written by Stephen L. Moshier <steve@moshier.net>. This manual page was written by James R. Van Zandt <jrv@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). August 24, 2006 CONJUNCT(1)