Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Anyone install Autosys on Ubuntu? Post 303017596 by cwegescheide on Friday 18th of May 2018 01:43:44 PM
Old 05-18-2018
Anyone install Autosys on Ubuntu?

I am a developer. A lot of the clients I work for use the Autosys scheduler. In order to educate myself more I would like to install this on my Ubuntu laptop. I have 16.04 btw (pretty sure, don't have it with me atm)

Any feedback would be appreciated. Before I purchase an install. I know Ca does not support Autosys on Ubuntu. They do support Redhat. Surely it can be installed on Ubuntu.. Anyone successful?

Thanks in advance,
Chris

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Would like to install x86 desktop Ubuntu over AMD64 Ubuntu server

My intention was to build a dual boot XP Pro 64 and Ubuntu media server. I had installed the AMD64 version of Ubuntu 8.10 server and thought that I would be able to install Apache server. I need a GUI to work in. I tried to boot and install Mythbuntu 32 bit 8.10, but my machine now won't recognize... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: docflyboy
0 Replies

2. Ubuntu

how to install g++ in ubuntu?

on giving the command sudo apt-get install build-essentials it asks for password then the following is displayed Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done E: Couldn't find package build-essentials (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparkle
5 Replies

3. Ubuntu

XP and Linux (Ubuntu) on same disk, Can I install Ubuntu on not-yet partitioned portion of disk?

My PC (Esprimo, 3 yeas old) has one hard drive having 2 partitions C: (80 GB NTFS, XP) and D: (120 GB NTFS, empty) and and a 200 MB area that yet is not-partitioned. I would like to try Ubuntu and to install Ubuntu on the not-partitioned area . The idea is to have the possibility to run... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: C.Weidemann
7 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Ubuntu Ultimate install from system.

I want to install Ubuntu Ultimate 2.9. I downloaded ISO form its site and burnt it on DVD and tried to install it. But my DVD reader is not working properly so installation fails in between it. I have another OS as Windows. Can any body tell that if I can install Ubuntu Ultimate directly from... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixhead
8 Replies

5. Ubuntu

What is the easiest way to install Ubuntu?

I am planning to dual boot Windows XP and Ubuntu 9.04, I have already burned Ubuntu into a CD and have also downloaded the ISO. But when I go to My Computer to start the installation, a different icon appears. And when I open it with ISO Buster, it opens up separately. I'm confused on what to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
5 Replies

6. Ubuntu

How to Install TCSH package in Ubuntu 11?

I am trying to install tcsh package in ubuntu 11 When i tried to invoke the tcsh,i was prompted to contact administrator to install tcsh package. Since i am also the admin on my system its my job to install tcsh :D I have downloaded tcsh package named "tcsh-6.17.00.tar", since i don not have... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: animesharma
12 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Installation??? How to install Ubuntu on windows 7

guys tell me steps to install ubunto of linux kali over windows 7 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Roshan4u
0 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Re-install Ubuntu 14.04 from system with Ubuntu on it

I need to re-install ubuntu on a system with ubuntu 14.04 already installed. I have the cd but can not seem to boot from it or find the installer. Is there a way to re-install from the command line or how do I do a fresh re-install? Thank you :) ---------- Post updated at 10:13 AM... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Install Tensorflow on Ubuntu

Hi, Please, how can fix this error: (myvenv)root@graphene-121:~# pip install --upgrade tensorflow Downloading/unpacking tensorflow Cannot fetch index base URL Simple index Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement tensorflow Cleaning up... No distributions at all... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur111
8 Replies
dtc_install_centos(8)					      System Manager's Manual					     dtc_install_centos(8)

NAME
dtc_install_centos - bootstrap a CentOS install to use in a chroot or VM SYNOPSIS
dtc_install_centos <install root> <yum environment> DESCRIPTION
This shell script is part of the dtc-xen package, generally to be used by the dtc panel to install a new a Xen VPS server. This script is called by dtc_reinstall_os when the user chooses to install the CentOS operating system. How it works: it generates a temporary yum configuration in the yum environment directory, that directs yum to act inside the install root instead of in the base system; then it kindly requests yum to install the basesystem, centos-release and yum packages onto it. Yum then uses the configuration to download the required (usually, security-updated) packages and then perform the RPM installation process under the install root. It requires both RPM and yum. It does work under Debian (it was developed in Ubuntu first). It should also work on RPM-based systems without destroying the system-wide RPM and yum configurations. OPTION
<install root> Target directory where CentOS will be deployed. Must exist beforehand. <yum environment> Directory where yum will store the repository manifests and configuration. Will be automatically created. Cached RPMs and manifests will be left, as usual, in a directory var/cache/yum inside the install root. EXAMPLE
dtc_install_centos /root/yum /xen/13 This will setup the operating system in /xen/13, with the CentOS configuration folder in /root/yum. BUGS
It's limited to CentOS 5 at the moment. It must be run as root. Under some circumstances, the installation process itself may kill processes running on the host machine. The chroot yum does should be sufficient to avoid this, but we haven't been able, yet, to ascertain why this fails sometimes. SEE ALSO
dtc_reinstall_os(8) VERSION
This documentation describes dtc_install_os version 0.3.1. See http://www.gplhost.com/software-dtc-xen.html for updates. dtc_install_centos(8)