Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers How auto type"OK" to purple window? Post 303017332 by jim mcnamara on Monday 14th of May 2018 11:02:47 AM
Old 05-14-2018
Try a here doc:
Code:
apt-get remove --purge resolvconf -y <<!

!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating a Shortcut (to just type "l" but it runs "ls -lah")

How do I create shortcuts? For example: I just want to type one key "l" and have it output the command of "ls -lah" I believe it's creating a file called l with 755 permissions but I'm not sure where to put the file. *if it matters, I'm on a shared hosting web server using cPanel with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ijustsawmars
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

Unable to type anything on "cu" serial terminal window

Hi, I'm using CentOS 5.5. I connected serial terminal using "cu". The command I had given was "cu -l /dev/ttyUSB0 -s 115200". It connects I'm seeing the target boards boot-up messages and log in screen. But I couldn't type anything on "cu" terminal window. Any help is highly appreciated. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suryaemlinux
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

5. Web Development

Attaching " Thank You " pop-up window in php form mail code

Dear Sir, I have got a php mail form code. Using this code, I want to use the JavaScript for " Thank You " pop-up window in the php form mail code. Where do I add the pop-up JavaScript for "thank you" ? My code is as follows: <?php //--------------------------Set these... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: swapan
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

7. OS X (Apple)

Copy files between partitions with "without auto-mount" option enabled - possible?

Hello, fellow Unixers and Macers, I'll run several OS X versions each on its own dedicated partition. Partitions won't be seeing each other (by editing fstab). Question: will I be able to copy files between those partitions? Partition #1: Mavericks. Partition #2: HighSierra (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scrutinizerix
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Howto auto boot SPARC | How to auto supply "start /SYS" and "start /SP/console" commands

When I power ON my T4-1, I got a prompt -> where I have to start /SYS and start /SP/console. How can I auto supply these two commands ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: z_haseeb
3 Replies
glutIgnoreKeyRepeat(3GLUT)					       GLUT						glutIgnoreKeyRepeat(3GLUT)

NAME
glutIgnoreKeyRepeat - determines if auto repeat keystrokes are reported to the current window SYNTAX
#include <GLUT/glut.h> void glutIgnoreKeyRepeat(int ignore); ARGUMENTS
ignore Non-zero indicates auto repeat keystrokes should not be reported by the keyboard and special callbacks; zero indicates that auto repeat keystrokes will be reported. DESCRIPTION
glutIgnoreKeyRepeat determines if auto repeat keystrokes are reported to the current window. The ignore auto repeat state of a window can be queried with glutDeviceGet(GLUT_DEVICE_IGNORE_KEY_REPEAT). Ignoring auto repeated keystrokes is generally done in conjunction with using the glutKeyboardUpFunc and glutSpecialUpFunc callbacks to repeat key releases. If you do not ignore auto repeated keystrokes, your GLUT application will experience repeated release/press call- backs. Games using the keyboard will typically want to ignore key repeat. GLUT IMPLEMENTATION NOTES FOR X11 X11 sends KeyPress events repeatedly when the window system's global auto repeat is enabled. glutIgnoreKeyRepeat can prevent these auto repeated keystrokes from being reported as keyboard or special callbacks, but there is still some minimal overhead by the X server to con- tinually stream KeyPress events to the GLUT application. The glutSetKeyRepeat routine can be used to actually disable the global sending of auto repeated KeyPress events. Note that glutSetKeyRepeat affects the global window system auto repeat state so other applications will not auto repeat if you disable auto repeat globally through glutSetKeyRepeat. SEE ALSO
glutSetKeyRepeat, glutDeviceGet, glutKeyboardFunc, glutKeyboardUpFunc, glutSpecialFunc, glutSpecialUpFunc AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutIgnoreKeyRepeat(3GLUT)