Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Extend zfs storage filesystem Post 303016999 by shahzad53 on Tuesday 8th of May 2018 03:04:52 AM
Old 05-08-2018
Hi,

Thanks for your guide & help and understand the whole scenario.

Regards,

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

how can I extend /usr filesystem

How can extend /usr filesystem in hp-ux 11.11 (I'm not using online JFS) ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pedro_lezaeta
0 Replies

2. AIX

Extend a Filesystem with other LV

Hi Everybody, Is it possible to extend a Filesystem by adding a new LV that exist on different VG to this Filesystem? Thanks in advance. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aldowsary
6 Replies

3. Solaris

How to extend a filesystem

I am running solaris 10 with Veritas. I want to extend a filesystem. It's an oracle partition (/ora12). How can I find out if there is space available to expand the filesystem and then how does one extend it. I'm from the HPUX world and so LVM was always how I did things. Thanks jackie (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackiebaron
5 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

How to extend a filesystem??

OK I'm sure this question has been posed far too many times. I have solaris 10 x86 with NO Veritas or Disksuite filesystems. Below is the output of df -k # df -k Filesystem kbytes used avail capacity Mounted on / 10485760 547513 9317128 6% / /dev... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jackiebaron
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Filesystem - error when extend the filesystem

Hi all, currently , my root filesystem already reach 90 ++% I already add more cylinder in the root partition as below Part Tag Flag Cylinders Size Blocks 0 root wm 67 - 5086 38.46GB (5020/0/0) 80646300 1 swap wu 1 - ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmartAntz
11 Replies

6. Solaris

I need expand or extend a filesystem dfsk.

Hello I need to expand a filesystem is full, but I understand that for this I need a volume manager like SVM or Veritas. I have installed solaris 10 but I give it a metastat and tells me there is no database, as if the installation does not have the sudmirrors attachments. The filesystem... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cata
1 Replies

7. AIX

choosing correct VG for Filesystem extend

Hi Gurus, I have Aix 5.3 server and would like to extend the following filesystem. Filesystem GB blocks Free %Used Iused %Iused Mounted on /dev/lv_mecdr 120.00 12.04 90% 560973 14% /home/mecdrBut there's only 16G for the VG, may be i can expand it... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: thepurple
11 Replies

8. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Not able to extend ZFS file system

Hi All, I have Solaris-10 configured with two non-global zones. All file-systems are mounted on global zone and data file-systems are mounted on non-global zone as lofs. I have added 4 luns of 100 GB each and still not able to extend a file-system. This is production server, so I can not... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
5 Replies

9. Solaris

ZFS Filesystem

Hi, Recently we have new server T5 Oracle. We set up it for our database. For out database files we set one zfs filesystem. When i use iostat -xc the output as below. As you see the value for vdc4 is quite high. extended device statistics cpu device ... (32 Replies)
Discussion started by: tharmendran
32 Replies
TV_CHECK(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					      TV_CHECK(1p)

NAME
tv_check - Check TV guide listings SYNOPSIS
tv_check --configure|--scan [other options] DESCRIPTIONS
tv_check is a Perl script that reads in a file with show information and checks it against a TV guide listing, reporting on upcoming episodes and alerting you to unexpected episodes or schedule changes. OPTIONS
--configure Run configuration GUI. Either this option or --scan must be provided. --season-reset special --configure option to remove everything but the title to help new season setup. The idea is to keep everything a "title-only" search until seasons begin. Then you update the details including record device. *expirimental* --scan Scan TV listings. Either this option or --configure must be provided. --myreplaytv=UNIT,USERNAME,PASSWORD ** Feature removed ** This option used to auto-populate a config file based on myreplaytv.com. --shows=FILE Specify the name of XML shows file (default: shows.xml). --guide=FILE, --listings=FILE Specify the name of XML guide file (default: guide.xml). --html Generate output in HTML format. --bluenew Highlights new episodes in blue (helpful back when there was an off-season) --output=FILE Write to FILE rather than standard output --help Provide a usage/help listing. SEE ALSO
xmltv(5). AUTHOR
Robert Eden; manpage by Kenneth J. Pronovici. perl v5.14.2 2011-06-13 TV_CHECK(1p)