Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris While creating Zone cluster getting error Post 303016857 by Peasant on Friday 4th of May 2018 04:00:21 PM
Old 05-04-2018
Long time since i used one of those.
Only thing i can do is pop a two node cluster and virtualbox and test following documentation.

If i catch some time during this weekend i'll give a shot, since i need an iscsi setuped for that as well.

Regards
Peasant.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Veritas Cluster for Oracle on Soalris Zone

Hi, Does anyone has idea how to implement Veritas Cluster Server 5.3 (SF 5.3) for Oracle 10g on Solaris Zone (Containers). Please let me know any of you folks have worked on similar implementation and if you could pass on some information related to it. BR, Shreeram Rane (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Shreeram Rane
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Creating A Solaris Zone - Unable to install - Are network settings required?

Hi i have created a solaris zone but have not yet connected any network cables for this new zone, can i set the zone up without running the command 'add net' and not adding an ip or physical interface? i tried to add dummy internet settings and get this zonecfg:coddr> add net... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbiesolaris10
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Applying Recommended Patch Cluster to Whole Root Zone

Hi there, Apologies if this question has been asked and answered already but I've not been able to find the thread. Question: Is it possible to apply the Solaris 10 Recommended Patch Cluster to a whole root (non-global) zone locally? I.E. apply the patch cluster from the non-global in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nm146332
3 Replies

4. Solaris

High Availability zone on Sun Cluster

HI Experts, Could some one help me in configuring high availability zone on Sun Cluster Reg: Sudhan (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhan143
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Zone failes to boot due to mount issue, dir exists in zone.

I have two physical servers, with zones that mount local storage. We were using "raw device" in the zonecfg to point to a metadevice on the global zone (it was not mounted in the global zone at any point). It failed to mount on every boot because the directory existed in the zone. I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
6 Replies

6. Solaris

Sun cluster 4.0 - zone cluster failover doubt

Hello experts - I am planning to install a Sun cluster 4.0 zone cluster fail-over. few basic doubts. (1) Where should i install the cluster s/w binaries ?. ( global zone or the container zone where i am planning to install the zone fail-over) (2) Or should i perform the installation on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: NVA
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Help needed for patching on zone cluster

Hi All, Below is the configuration of my sun cluster. root@glob-one # clzc status === Zone Clusters === --- Zone Cluster Status --- Name Node Name Zone HostName Status Zone Status ---- --------- ------------- ------ ----------- data ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: milindphanse604
0 Replies

8. Solaris

Zone Cluster Question

I have a question about losing a node in a zone cluster. Hopefully I can explain enough for someone to answer. Let's say I have a zone cluster spread over 3 physical nodes. If Node1 crashes, would I be correct in assuming I would lose all zones on Node1? If I lost Node1 below, would I lose... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: MasonJ
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Patching Procedure in Solaris 10 with sun cluster having Solaris zone

Hi Gurus I am not able to find the patching procedure for solaris 10 ( sol10 u11) to latest patchset with sun cluster having failover zones so that same I should follow. Take an instance, there are sol1 and sol2 nodes and having two failover zones like sozone1-rg and sozone2-rg and currently... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nick101
1 Replies
PACEMAKER(8)						  System Administration Utilities					      PACEMAKER(8)

NAME
Pacemaker - Part of the Pacemaker cluster resource manager SYNOPSIS
crm_resource (query|command) [options] DESCRIPTION
crm_resource - Perform tasks related to cluster resources. Allows resources to be queried (definition and location), modified, and moved around the cluster. OPTIONS
-?, --help This text -$, --version Version information -V, --verbose Increase debug output -Q, --quiet Print only the value on stdout -r, --resource=value Resource ID Queries: -L, --list List all resources -l, --list-raw List the IDs of all instantiated resources (no groups/clones/...) -O, --list-operations List active resource operations. Optionally filtered by resource (-r) and/or node (-N) -o, --list-all-operations List all resource operations. Optionally filtered by resource (-r) and/or node (-N) -q, --query-xml Query the definition of a resource (template expanded) -w, --query-xml-raw Query the definition of a resource (raw xml) -W, --locate Display the current location(s) of a resource -A, --stack Display the prerequisites and dependents of a resource -a, --constraints Display the (co)location constraints that apply to a resource Commands: -p, --set-parameter=value Set the named parameter for a resource. See also -m, --meta -g, --get-parameter=value Display the named parameter for a resource. See also -m, --meta -d, --delete-parameter=value Delete the named parameter for a resource. See also -m, --meta -M, --move Move a resource from its current location, optionally specifying a destination (-N) and/or a period for which it should take effect (-u) If -N is not specified, the cluster will force the resource to move by creating a rule for the current location and a score of -INFINITY NOTE: This will prevent the resource from running on this node until the constraint is removed with -U -U, --un-move Remove all constraints created by a move command Advanced Commands: -D, --delete Delete a resource from the CIB -F, --fail Tell the cluster this resource has failed -R, --refresh (Advanced) Refresh the CIB from the LRM -C, --cleanup (Advanced) Delete a resource from the LRM -P, --reprobe (Advanced) Re-check for resources started outside of the CRM Additional Options: -N, --node=value Host uname -t, --resource-type=value Resource type (primitive, clone, group, ...) -v, --parameter-value=value Value to use with -p, -g or -d -u, --lifetime=value Lifespan of migration constraints -m, --meta Modify a resource's configuration option rather than one which is passed to the resource agent script. For use with -p, -g, -d -z, --utilization Modify a resource's utilization attribute. For use with -p, -g, -d -s, --set-name=value (Advanced) ID of the instance_attributes object to change -i, --nvpair=value (Advanced) ID of the nvpair object to change/delete -f, --force EXAMPLES
List the configured resources: # crm_resource --list Display the current location of 'myResource': # crm_resource --resource myResource --locate Move 'myResource' to another machine: # crm_resource --resource myResource --move Move 'myResource' to a specific machine: # crm_resource --resource myResource --move --node altNode Allow (but not force) 'myResource' to move back to its original location: # crm_resource --resource myResource --un-move Tell the cluster that 'myResource' failed: # crm_resource --resource myResource --fail Stop a 'myResource' (and anything that depends on it): # crm_resource --resource myResource --set-parameter target-role --meta --parameter-value Stopped Tell the cluster not to manage 'myResource': The cluster will not attempt to start or stop the resource under any circumstances. Useful when performing maintenance tasks on a resource. # crm_resource --resource myResource --set-parameter is-managed --meta --parameter-value false Erase the operation history of 'myResource' on 'aNode': The cluster will 'forget' the existing resource state (including any errors) and attempt to recover the resource. Useful when a resource had failed permanently and has been repaired by an administrator. # crm_resource --resource myResource --cleanup --node aNode AUTHOR
Written by Andrew Beekhof REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org Pacemaker 1.1.7 April 2012 PACEMAKER(8)