Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris When do you need a separate service/IO domain? Post 303016471 by psychocandy on Friday 27th of April 2018 10:35:25 AM
Old 04-27-2018
Thanks for the excellent answer.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to: Linux BOX in Windows Domain (w/out joining the domain)

Dear Expert, i have linux box that is running in the windows domain, BUT did not being a member of the domain. as I am not the System Administrator so I have no control on the server in the network, such as modify dns entry , add the linux box in AD and domain record and so on that relevant. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: regmaster
2 Replies

2. IP Networking

Corporate VPN service with separate nets for different users/groups

Hi We are going to host some services for customers with separate private networks for each customer. Each customer will need one or more users. I have to put up a VPN solution, and I would like to use something that will work on "any" platform, easily, without too much... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: signal
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

help to separate name and email domain

hie everyone, Need your help, i have a file which consists list of email addresses as below example:- jaja@email.com kaka@myemail.com baba@youremail.com. lala@email.com i need a script to separate the name and email domian, and count the number of unique domain from the file. From the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: anakin30
5 Replies

4. Solaris

IPMP in the Service Domain (Oracle VM Sparc)

Hello Using VM server 3.1, I would like to configure a vswitch based on IPMP of 2 physical port so that IPMP is only configured on the primary domain and no more on guest domains. Regarding the documentation (Configuring IPMP in a Logical Domains Environment - Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.0... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: yguilloux
10 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Run one service after another service has finished - systemd

Hi all I would like to know how to run task2.service after task1.service has finished. task1.service has a timer (task1.timer), that makes it run every 5 minutes OnCalendar=*:0/5task2.service is basically a script, that has to work on the files created after task1 has finished. This is what I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guilliber
2 Replies