Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: File used
Operating Systems HP-UX File used Post 303016461 by Francesco_IT on Friday 27th of April 2018 07:04:22 AM
Old 04-27-2018
File used

hi guys

How can I view all the files used today or last month in a file system?
Thank you all

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Match list of strings in File A and compare with File B, C and write to a output file in CSV format

Hi Friends, I'm a great fan of this forum... it has helped me tone my skills in shell scripting. I have a challenge here, which I'm sure you guys would help me in achieving... File A has a list of job ids and I need to compare this with the File B (*.log) and File C (extend *.log) and copy... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: asnandhakumar
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare 2 text file with 1 column in each file and write mismatch data to 3rd file

Hi, I need to compare 2 text files with around 60000 rows and 1 column. I need to compare these and write the mismatch data to 3rd file. File1 - file2 = file3 wc -l file1.txt 58112 wc -l file2.txt 55260 head -5 file1.txt 101214200123 101214700300 101250030067 101214100500... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Divya Nochiyil
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script (sh file) logic to compare contents of one file with another file and output to file

Shell script logic Hi I have 2 input files like with file 1 content as (file1) "BRGTEST-242" a.txt "BRGTEST-240" a.txt "BRGTEST-219" e.txt File 2 contents as fle(2) "BRGTEST-244" a.txt "BRGTEST-244" b.txt "BRGTEST-231" c.txt "BRGTEST-231" d.txt "BRGTEST-221" e.txt I want to get... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: pottic
22 Replies
GETDATE(3)								 1								GETDATE(3)

getdate - Get date/time information

SYNOPSIS
array getdate ([int $timestamp = time()]) DESCRIPTION
Returns an associative array containing the date information of the $timestamp, or the current local time if no $timestamp is given. PARAMETERS
o $timestamp - The optional $timestamp parameter is an integer Unix timestamp that defaults to the current local time if a $timestamp is not given. In other words, it defaults to the value of time(3). RETURN VALUES
Returns an associative array of information related to the $timestamp. Elements from the returned associative array are as follows: Key elements of the returned associative array +----------+--------------------------------------+---+ | Key | | | | | | | | | Description | | | | | | | | Example returned values | | | | | | +----------+--------------------------------------+---+ | | | | |"seconds" | | | | | | | | | Numeric representation of seconds | | | | | | | | | | | | 0 to 59 | | | | | | | | | | |"minutes" | | | | | | | | | Numeric representation of minutes | | | | | | | | | | | | 0 to 59 | | | | | | | | | | | "hours" | | | | | | | | | Numeric representation of hours | | | | | | | | | | | | 0 to 23 | | | | | | | | | | | "mday" | | | | | | | | | Numeric representation of the day of | | | | the month | | | | | | | | | | | | 1 to 31 | | | | | | | | | | | "wday" | | | | | | | | | Numeric representation of the day of | | | | the week | | | | | | | | | | | | 0 (for Sunday) through 6 (for Satur- | | | | day) | | | | | | | | | | | "mon" | | | | | | | | | Numeric representation of a month | | | | | | | | | | | | 1 through 12 | | | | | | | | | | | "year" | | | | | | | | | A full numeric representation of a | | | | year, 4 digits | | | | | | | | Examples: 1999 or 2003 | | | | | | | | | | | "yday" | | | | | | | | | Numeric representation of the day of | | | | the year | | | | | | | | | | | | 0 through 365 | | | | | | | | | | |"weekday" | | | | | | | | | A full textual representation of the | | | | day of the week | | | | | | | | | | | | Sunday through Saturday | | | | | | | | | | | "month" | | | | | | | | | A full textual representation of a | | | | month, such as January or March | | | | | | | | | | | | January through December | | | | | | | | | | | 0 | | | | | | | | | Seconds since the Unix Epoch, simi- | | | | lar to the values returned by | | | | time(3) and used by date(3). | | | | | | | | System Dependent, typically | | | | -2147483648 through 2147483647. | | | | | | +----------+--------------------------------------+---+ EXAMPLES
Example #1 getdate(3) example <?php $today = getdate(); print_r($today); ?> The above example will output something similar to: Array ( [seconds] => 40 [minutes] => 58 [hours] => 21 [mday] => 17 [wday] => 2 [mon] => 6 [year] => 2003 [yday] => 167 [weekday] => Tuesday [month] => June [0] => 1055901520 ) SEE ALSO
date(3), idate(3), localtime(3), time(3), setlocale(3). PHP Documentation Group GETDATE(3)