Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Telegram Bots - Bot Code Examples Post 303016180 by Neo on Saturday 21st of April 2018 03:06:16 AM
Old 04-21-2018
Here are two screen captures using the Telegram Feed Reader Bot with the forums:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Bots

Hi i just joined i was wanting to know if anyone knew a good program or something to help me create a bot? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bigin
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Hunting Anomalous Bots - An Introduction to Cyber-Objects - Live From Cyberspace

https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums212-picture687.png Hunting Anomalous Bots - An Introduction to Cyber-Objects - Live From Cyberspace Click title image (above) for video tutorial. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Automation using bots in Linux/UNIX ?

Hi folks, has any one attempted using bots for performing tasks in unix?please share if you faced any challenges thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tommy812
1 Replies
HUH(1)                                                        General Commands Manual                                                       HUH(1)

NAME
huh - redisplay last telegram received. SYNOPSIS
huh [-sk] DESCRIPTION
Huh reprints the last telegram that was sent to you. It is intended for use when telegrams get garbled on your screen. Huh will only work if you had the ``record'' flag turned on when the telegram was received. This flag can be turned on with the mesg(1) command. Normally, huh will delete each message immediately after displaying it. If the -k flag is given, the message is non deleted, and the next huh command will display it again. On the other hand, the -s flag suppresses the display of the message, so it will just be deleted. Normally, only the last message is retained, except when amin(1) is run with the -p flag. AUTHOR
Jan Wolter FILES
~/.lastmesg /etc/wrttmp SEE ALSO
mesg(1), write(1), amin(1) 7th Edition Jan 20, 2000 HUH(1)