Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Telegram Bots - Bot Code Examples Post 303016051 by Neo on Thursday 19th of April 2018 01:10:56 AM
Old 04-19-2018
Update:

If anyone is interested in Telegram and Telegram bots, if you can find Telegram PHP code libs which works on PHP 5.3+ that would be very helpful.

If we can get this working, I would like to create notifications, alerts, man pages, and search in Telegram for the forums.

Thanks.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Bots

Hi i just joined i was wanting to know if anyone knew a good program or something to help me create a bot? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bigin
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Hunting Anomalous Bots - An Introduction to Cyber-Objects - Live From Cyberspace

https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums212-picture687.png Hunting Anomalous Bots - An Introduction to Cyber-Objects - Live From Cyberspace Click title image (above) for video tutorial. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Automation using bots in Linux/UNIX ?

Hi folks, has any one attempted using bots for performing tasks in unix?please share if you faced any challenges thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tommy812
1 Replies
PHP_STRIP_WHITESPACE(3) 						 1						   PHP_STRIP_WHITESPACE(3)

php_strip_whitespace - Return source with stripped comments and whitespace

SYNOPSIS
string php_strip_whitespace (string $filename) DESCRIPTION
Returns the PHP source code in $filename with PHP comments and whitespace removed. This may be useful for determining the amount of actual code in your scripts compared with the amount of comments. This is similar to using php -w from the commandline. PARAMETERS
o $filename - Path to the PHP file. RETURN VALUES
The stripped source code will be returned on success, or an empty string on failure. Note This function works as described as of PHP 5.0.1. Before this it would only return an empty string. For more information on this bug and its prior behavior, see bug report #29606. EXAMPLES
Example #1 php_strip_whitespace(3) example <?php // PHP comment here /* * Another PHP comment */ echo php_strip_whitespace(__FILE__); // Newlines are considered whitespace, and are removed too: do_nothing(); ?> The above example will output: <?php echo php_strip_whitespace(__FILE__); do_nothing(); ?> Notice the PHP comments are gone, as are the whitespace and newline after the first echo statement. PHP Documentation Group PHP_STRIP_WHITESPACE(3)