Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Telegram Bots - Bot Code Examples Post 303016051 by Neo on Thursday 19th of April 2018 01:10:56 AM
Old 04-19-2018
Update:

If anyone is interested in Telegram and Telegram bots, if you can find Telegram PHP code libs which works on PHP 5.3+ that would be very helpful.

If we can get this working, I would like to create notifications, alerts, man pages, and search in Telegram for the forums.

Thanks.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Bots

Hi i just joined i was wanting to know if anyone knew a good program or something to help me create a bot? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bigin
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Hunting Anomalous Bots - An Introduction to Cyber-Objects - Live From Cyberspace

https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums212-picture687.png Hunting Anomalous Bots - An Introduction to Cyber-Objects - Live From Cyberspace Click title image (above) for video tutorial. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Automation using bots in Linux/UNIX ?

Hi folks, has any one attempted using bots for performing tasks in unix?please share if you faced any challenges thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tommy812
1 Replies
NSAPI_REQUEST_HEADERS(3)						 1						  NSAPI_REQUEST_HEADERS(3)

nsapi_request_headers - Fetch all HTTP request headers

SYNOPSIS
array nsapi_request_headers (void ) DESCRIPTION
nsapi_request_headers(3) gets all the HTTP headers in the current request. This is only supported when PHP runs as a NSAPI module. Note Prior to PHP 4.3.3, getallheaders(3) was only available for the Apache servers. After PHP 4.3.3, getallheaders(3) is an alias for nsapi_request_headers(3) if you use the NSAPI module. Note You can also get at the value of the common CGI variables by reading them from the $_SERVER superglobal, which works whether or not you are using PHP as a NSAPI module. RETURN VALUES
Returns an associative array with all the HTTP headers. EXAMPLES
Example #1 nsapi_request_headers(3) example <?php $headers = nsapi_request_headers(); foreach ($headers as $header => $value) { echo "$header: $value <br /> "; } ?> PHP Documentation Group NSAPI_REQUEST_HEADERS(3)