Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Makefile helps
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Makefile helps Post 303015910 by Corona688 on Monday 16th of April 2018 11:30:05 AM
Old 04-16-2018
List cppscanner.l as a dependency of lex.yy.c, a la
Code:
lex.yy.c:cppscanner.l

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

this helps me out big time

ever since i started playing with unix at work i have found all kinds of helpful tools that my companie has added into our /usr/bin/ this is the one that helped the most """"""ldr""""""" #!/bin/sh # # @(#) %filespec: ldr-2 % %date_modified: Wed Sep 6 09:54:07 2000 % # # ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerzey4life
4 Replies

2. Solaris

How does an Administrator helps Progremmers

hi, How does an Administrator helps Progremmers ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sol8admin
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Makefile problem - How to run module load in a Makefile

Hi, I'm trying to run the module load command in a Makefile and i'm getting the following error: make: module: command not found Why is this? Is there any way to run this command in a Makefile? NOTE: command - module load msjava/sunjdk/1.5.0 works fine outside of the Makefile (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hernandinho
2 Replies

4. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help with Simple Multi-Level Makefile (Extremely New at Makefile)

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Basically, the prompt is make a makefile with various sub makefiles in their respective subdirectories. All code... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tatl
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

FTP Client helps bash + awk

FTP Client helps bash + awk Good afternoon, Dear I have a script that performs a file sent to another server the process is simple but moving large volume of information is run through crontab every 30 minutes, is that the scritp connected to Windows servers, I have unix (solaris 5.10), the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: arnolkat
6 Replies
DROP TEXT SEARCH 
TEMPLATE(7) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 Documentation DROP TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE(7) NAME
DROP_TEXT_SEARCH_TEMPLATE - remove a text search template SYNOPSIS
DROP TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE [ IF EXISTS ] name [ CASCADE | RESTRICT ] DESCRIPTION
DROP TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE drops an existing text search template. You must be a superuser to use this command. PARAMETERS
IF EXISTS Do not throw an error if the text search template does not exist. A notice is issued in this case. name The name (optionally schema-qualified) of an existing text search template. CASCADE Automatically drop objects that depend on the text search template. RESTRICT Refuse to drop the text search template if any objects depend on it. This is the default. EXAMPLES
Remove the text search template thesaurus: DROP TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE thesaurus; This command will not succeed if there are any existing text search dictionaries that use the template. Add CASCADE to drop such dictionaries along with the template. COMPATIBILITY
There is no DROP TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE statement in the SQL standard. SEE ALSO
ALTER TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE (ALTER_TEXT_SEARCH_TEMPLATE(7)), CREATE TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE (CREATE_TEXT_SEARCH_TEMPLATE(7)) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 2014-02-17 DROP TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE(7)