Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris No New Solaris 10 Recommended cluster in a few months Post 303015304 by jlliagre on Monday 2nd of April 2018 05:29:26 AM
Old 04-02-2018
The updated Solaris 10 patch release frequency is documented in the MOS note ID 1586859.1

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. High Performance Computing

Building a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris

Provides a description of how to set up a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris. More... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 10 Recommended Patches

Does anyone get the following error message below when trying to download solaris 10 recommended patch? End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the latter case the central directory and... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sarccastik Dude
8 Replies

3. Solaris

Issue while installing: Solaris 10 SPARC Recommended Patch Cluster (2009.10.23)

Hello, As explained, I've encountered an issue while installing Solaris 10 SPARC Recommended Patch Cluster (2009.10.23). Actually, patch no 120011-14 stops with the following error: ERROR: attribute verification of </var/run/.patchSafeMode/root/usr/bin/passwd> failed file type <f>... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: a.mauger
6 Replies

4. Solaris

Applying Recommended Patch Cluster to Whole Root Zone

Hi there, Apologies if this question has been asked and answered already but I've not been able to find the thread. Question: Is it possible to apply the Solaris 10 Recommended Patch Cluster to a whole root (non-global) zone locally? I.E. apply the patch cluster from the non-global in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nm146332
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Jumpstart and Applying Recommended Patch Cluster

I'm trying to setup our jumpstart server to automatically apply the latest patch cluster during installs, but I'm running into an issue. Every time Jumpstart runs it has this error. Obviously it's processing the patch_order file, so I'm not sure what I'm missing. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: christr
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Recommended Patch Cluster Using ZFS Snapshots

I have a question regarding installing recommended patch clusters via ZFS snapshots. Someone wrote a pretty good blog about it here: Initial Program Load: Live Upgrade to install the recommended patch cluster on a ZFS snapshot The person's article is similar to what I've done in the past. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: christr
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Oracle stopped updating Solaris 10 recommended patch cluster ?

Dear All, Has Oracle stopped updating Solaris 10 recommended patch cluster ? From suport.oracle.com i could see the last patch bundle was released on 11th july and there has been no updates after that. Does anyone know about any official announcement from oracle on this ? Thanks ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhi_8029
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Can't unzip Recommended cluster

Hi all, got an annoyance going on at the moment.... Solaris 10 update 9. Trying to apply the latest 10_Recommended.zip when I rununzip 10_Recommended.zip I get unzip: cannot find 10_Recommended.zip It's there and all should be fine. a bit of Googling and I thought I had it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Martincorneuk
1 Replies
LOTRS(3)						 MBK LOGICAL STRUCTURE DEFINITIONS						  LOTRS(3)

NAME
lotrs - mbk logical transistor DESCRIPTION
The lotrs is used to describe a logical transistor. It is mostly used to describe leaf cells in terms of transistors interconnections, and as a result of layout extractions. Since the only target technology is CMOS, only NMOS and PMOS transistors are used. The declarations needed to work on lotrs are available in the header file "/labo/include/mlo.h". The following C structure supports the description of the logical transistor : typedef struct lotrs { struct lotrs *NEXT; struct locon *DRAIN; struct locon *GRID; struct locon *SOURCE; struct locon *BULK; char *TRNAME; long X,Y; unsigned short WIDTH, LENGTH; unsigned short PS, PD; unsigned short XS, XD; char TYPE; struct ptype *USER; } lotrs_list; NEXT Pointer to the next lotrs of the list. DRAIN Pointer to the drain connector of the transistor. This connector is, of course unique. See locon(3) for details. GRID Pointer to the grid connector of the transistor. This connector is, of course unique. See locon(3) for details. SOURCE Pointer to the source connector of the transistor. This connector is, of course unique. See locon(3) for details. BULK Pointer to the bulk connector of the transistor. This connector is, of course unique. See locon(3) for details. TRNAME Transistor instance name X, Y Coordinates of the transistor in a layout. These informations have sens only if the transistor netlist is the result of a layout extraction. They are otherwise set to zero. These coordinates are given in micron times the scale factor SCALE_X, since the extracted view is technology dependant. WIDTH, LENGTH Respectivly width and length of the transistor grid. PS, PD Respectivly perimeter of the source and drain, in micron times the scale factor SCALE_X. XS, XD These values are needed to compute respectivly the source and drain areas. Let As be the source area in square microns, and Width be the transistor grid width in micron, then lotrs->XS = As / Width * SCALE_X TYPE Canal type of the transistor. Six legal values are available : TRANSN N type MOS transistor TRANSP P type MOS transistor TRANSN_FAST High speed N type MOS transistor TRANSP_FAST High speed P type MOS transistor TRANSN_HVIO Low Leakage N type MOS transistor TRANSP_HVIO Low Leakage P type MOS transistor USER Pointer to a ptype list, see ptype(3) for details, that is a general purpose pointer used to share informations on the transistor. Remark : In integrated techniques, NMOS transistor bulk for digital circuits is always set to ground, and PMOS transistor bulk for digital circuits is always set to positive supply. SEE ALSO
mbk(1), addlotrs(3), dellotrs(3), locon(3), lofig(3), ptype(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 August 6, 2002 LOTRS(3)