Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Create-aggr failed
Operating Systems Solaris Create-aggr failed Post 303015172 by DukeNuke2 on Thursday 29th of March 2018 02:15:44 PM
Old 03-29-2018
Try to run ipadm delete-ip interface on the interface you want to use first. Also, wouldn't you need 2 interfaces to create an aggr-group? So something like:
Code:
dladm create-aggr -P L2 -l net1 -l net2 sumaggr2

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

How do I create desktop icons for the shell programs I create???

I am a bash shell programmer and I create programs on occasional basis. Now, I dont want my programs to be run by typing out its name at a command line. I want to make it as user friendly as possible. I want to create icons on the desktop so users can click on it. mind you, I said "desktop... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
7 Replies

2. AIX

SFTP Failed---Request for subsystem 'sftp' failed on channel 0

Hi, While I am trying SFTP my machine to another unix machine , it was working fine till 10 min back. But now i am getting the below error "Request for subsystem 'sftp' failed on channel 0" Could you please someone help me to solve or analyise the root cause... Cheers:b:, Mahiban (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahiban
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Cygwin X Server error: xdmcp fatal error session failed session 23 failed for display

Hi, i got the following error when i tried to access the cygwin x server from a windows XP PC. "xdmcp fatal error session failed session 23 failed for display" Alternatively, when i tried to access the same Cygwin X Server from another windows XP PC which is on a different LAN... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: HarishKumarM
3 Replies

4. AIX

backup script failed with error '0403-005 Cannot create the specified file'

In AIX 5.1, a daily run script that backing up oracle data failed yesterday with following errors: The Tivoli backup of DBPROD failed. What could be the issue, OS, backup or Oracle? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jalite19
3 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Create script to add user and create directory

first off let me introduce myself. My name is Eric and I am new to linux, I am taking an advanced linux administration class and we are tasked with creating a script to add new users that anyone can run, has to check for the existence of a directory. if the directory does not exist then it has... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbhound
12 Replies

6. Solaris

aggr not persistent after a reboot

All, I hope someone can help me on my problem with an aggregate, as I am a Solaris noob. I tried doing this according to the official documentation from Oracle (unfortunately, as a new user to the forum, I may not post URLs...) and also googled a lot around, but have not found any solution yet.... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: Captainquark
15 Replies

7. Solaris

Ipadm create failed

Hello Group, I tried to enable the net1 interface under Solaris 11 and I see a flag related with a ipmp failed. Now this interface is not set to any ipmp group. I would appreciate it your help dladm show-phys LINK MEDIA STATE SPEED DUPLEX DEVICE... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: csierra
3 Replies

8. Red Hat

Connect Direct - XSMG242I -Create user profile - sdsc_create failed

HI, I have two Linux servers on which IBM Sterling ConnectDirect is installed. I want to transfer a file from server(abc20) to abc19. I have edited userfile.cfg & netmap.cfg on both the server still file transfer is not happening. Also the file is getting transferred from abc20 to abc20 itself... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ABM_CD
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to create variables to pass into a bash loop to create a download link

I have created one file that contains all the necessary info in it to create a download link. In each of the lines /results/analysis/output/Home/Auto_user_S5-00580-6-Medexome_67_032/plugin_out/FileExporter_out.67... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
8 Replies
amd8111s(7D)							      Devices							      amd8111s(7D)

NAME
amd8111s - AMD-8111 Fast Ethernet Network Adapter driver SYNOPSIS
/dev/amd8111s DESCRIPTION
The amd8111s Fast Ethernet driver is a multi-threaded, loadable, clonable, GLD-based STREAMS driver supporting the Data Link Provider Interface, dlpi(7P), on the AMD-8111 Fast Ethernet Network Adapter. The amd8111s driver functions include controller initialization, frame transmit and receive, promiscuous and multicast support, and error recovery and reporting. APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACE
The cloning, character-special device /dev/amd8111 is used to access all AMD-8111 Fast Ethernet devices installed within the system. The amd8111s driver is managed by the dladm(1M) command line utility, which allows VLANs to be defined on top of amd8111s instances and for amd8111s instances to be aggregated. See dladm(1M) for more details. CONFIGURATION
By default, the amd8111s driver performs auto-negotiation to select the link speed and mode. Link speed and mode can be any of the follow- ing: 100 Mbps, full-duplex. 100 Mbps, half-duplex. 10 Mbps, full-duplex. 10 Mbps, half-duplex. FILES
/dev/amd8111s* Special character device. /kernel/drv/amd8111s* 32-bit ELF kernel module (x86). /kernel/drv/amd64/amd8111s* 64-bit ELF Kernel module (x86). ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------------------------------------+ |ATTRIBUTE TYPE ATTRIBUTE VALUE | |Availability SUNW8111s | |Architecture x86 | |Interface Stability Committed | +-----------------------------------------------------------+ SEE ALSO
dladm(1M), attributes(5), streamio(7I), dlpi(7P) Writing Device Drivers STREAMS Programming Guide Network Interfaces Programmer's Guide SunOS 5.11 30 Jul 2007 amd8111s(7D)