Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Sun Ray 1g thin client Software? Post 303014983 by webdbase on Sunday 25th of March 2018 04:41:44 AM
Old 03-25-2018
Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Link to untrusted site removed

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

configuring same /bash for 4 computer which is thin client

i m doing project on LAN TELEPHONY in Red Hat linux i have files as datbase to store the user name and passeord an all other information. Now i have thin client at my college. so to access /dev/dsp for audio is not possible on server. So i have written code which run on /base since it has... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: niravuchat
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Client Emulation software for Sun Solaris

1) I want a free emulation software for Sun Solaris. 2) I have three servers for different billing systems and i want that when i(or other clients) logon to one server the color of the screen should be permanently same and when on second system it should be permanently second color. Even if i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: blackeyed
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Ray 3

Hi All, I going to install Sun Ray 3 and X4170 with sol 10 and VDI 3.2. I don't know how to do it because I don't have any idea on VDI and Sun Ray 3. Can all the guru here provide some info or theory on the whole idea for this kind of installation and maybe some steps. I now have 2 servers... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mailbox80
1 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

slim window manager for a thin client

hi I'm looking for a slim and quite comfortable window manager for a unix/linux thin client? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
5 Replies

5. Linux

Converct fat pc to thin client

I have old pc with 1gb ram and i wont to convert him to thin clint to connect rdp windos With software i need to install on my computer? I am new in linux.. Sent from my SM-J5108 using Tapatalk (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: popcoern
10 Replies
strace(1M)																strace(1M)

NAME
strace - write STREAMS event trace messages to standard output SYNOPSIS
mod sub pri DESCRIPTION
gets STREAMS event trace messages from STREAMS drivers and modules via the STREAMS log driver and writes these messages to standard output. By default, without arguments writes all STREAMS trace messages from all drivers and modules. with command-line arguments limits the trace messages received. The arguments, which must be specified in groups of three, are: mod Specifies the STREAMS module identification number from the streamtab entry. sub Specifies a subidentification number (often corresponding to a minor device). pri Specifies a tracing priority level. gets messages of a level equal to or less than the value specified by pri. Only posi- tive integer values are allowed. The value can be used for any argument in the command line to indicate that there are no restrictions for that argument. Multiple sets of the three arguments can be specified to obtain the messages from more than one driver or module. Only one process can open the STREAMS log driver at a time. When is invoked, the log driver compares the sets of command line arguments with actual trace messages, returning only messages that sat- isfy the specified criteria. STREAMS event trace messages have the following format: seq time tick pri ind mod sub text Components are interpreted as follows: seq Trace event sequence number. time Time the message was sent expressed in hh:mm:ss. tick Time the message was sent expressed in machine ticks since the last boot. pri Tracing priority level as defined by the STREAMS driver or module that originates the messages. ind Can be any combination of the following three message indicators: The message has also been saved in the error log. The message signaled a fatal error. The message has also been mailed to the system administrator. mod Module identification number of the trace message source. sub Subidentification number of the trace message source. text Trace message text. runs until terminated by the user. EXAMPLES
Display all trace messages received from the driver or module identified by mod Display trace messages of any tracing priority level from the driver or module identified by mod and its minor devices identified by the sub or Display the trace messages from the same driver or module and subs but limit the priority levels to 0 for subs 2 and 3; 1 for sub 4, driver or module WARNINGS
Running with several sets of arguments can impair STREAMS performance, particularly for those modules and drivers that are sending the mes- sages. Also be aware that may not be able to handle a large number of messages. If drivers and modules return messages to too quickly, some may be lost. FILES
NLS catalog for SEE ALSO
strclean(1M), strerr(1M), strlog(7). strace(1M)