Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Using powershell on win10 to invoke bash Post 303014480 by jaryszek on Tuesday 13th of March 2018 07:28:29 AM
Old 03-13-2018
Java.exe is here:

Code:
C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath

and here:

Code:
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_162\bin

Additionally i have a lot of environmental paths here:

Screenshot 1 — imgbb.com

This is waht you mean my Friend?

Best,
Jacek

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Invoke Perl function from Bash ?

Is it possible to invoke a perl function from a bash script ? There are existing perl scripts with many functions that I want to reuse from a more recent script written in bash. Hence the question. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: NewDeb
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Invoke a bash script with perl

Hi all, I use the perl script to invoke the bash script. and now there is a problem. my bash script lists as follows: and I use perl run this test scripts now the problem is when I run the perl script I find there is nothing recorded in the file /tmp/jdk.txt (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Damon_Qu
2 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Does PowerSHell have *stat command analogs?

I.e. like vmstat, cpustat, iostat, fsstat, kstat ..etc? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Xcislav
1 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Powershell Script Help

Need some help getting this script to work. can someone help. I am trying to create a script that moves log files to another location and only keeps 60 days worth. please see script I started but having issue getting to work.. $TODAY=GET-DATE GET-CHILDITEM C:\test\*.LOG | Where {... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: freedavis
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to start powershell with shebang from windows/cygwin/bash?

I would like to the the windws8/cygwin/bash shebang feature to start a powershell script. I do a "chmod +x set-sound.ps1" and then at a bash prompt I do ./set-sound.ps1 The first line of ./set-sound.ps1 #!powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy unrestricted The result is the result: ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: siegfried
5 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Help with PowerShell

I am very not knowledgeable with regards to Windows, and even more so with PowerShell, but I'm hoping someone can help me with what should be a fairly simple script. Remove all local accounts matching a given regular expression It seems like I'd need the following combined... Somehow... ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vryali
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - cygwin (powershell?) pull from GitHub API Parse JSON

All, Have a weird issue where i need to generate a report from GitHub monthly detailing user accounts and the last time they logged in. I'm using a windows box to do this (work issued) and would like to know if anyone has any experience scripting for GitAPI using windows / cygwin / powershell?... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ChocoTaco
9 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Powershell + office 365

Hello ! I am looking for powershell guys. I have lot of office365 users ,and i need add/remove calendar items from powershell. my users have multiple calendars. how can i select calendar ,and how can i add / remove item to selected calendar. PS C:\appl\o365calendar> get-mailboxfolder... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zoldkovacs
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execute powershell script with UNIX

Hi I have a powershell script which is checking whether a windows service is running (as shown below) function FuncCheckService { $ServiceName = 'pgsql-9.2' $arrService = Get-Service -Name $ServiceName if ($arrService.Status -eq 'Running') { Write-Output... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: simpsa27
8 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)