Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Trying to loop through folders and execute an existing python script. Post 303014248 by apmcd47 on Thursday 8th of March 2018 04:38:47 AM
Old 03-08-2018
Please use code tags, not icode tags.

ConfigParser.py is not in your python path. Is it installed? If not, install it. Is it perhaps in a python virtualenv that you forgot to "enable"?

Andrew

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to loop around folders

I have a folder called {homedata} Within this folder there are 12 subfolders 200601.......200612 Within each subfolder there are 8 sets of files Each filename commences with A B C D E F G or H, so {filename}* can be used. I am trying to write a script which will from the top level go... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: grinder182533
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

loop does not execute in bash script?

I have a very basic bash shell script, which has many "while... done; for .... done" loop clauses, like the following ~~ #!/bin/bash while blablalba; do .... done < /tmp/file for line in `cat blablabla`; do grep $line /tmp/raw ; done > /tmp/1; while blablalba2; do .... done <... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fedora
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a script find the folders and execute a code

I need a script which can search for two files in location /share/point/ which has year and month stamps example 1) Extract200806.txt 2)file_new200805.csv If these files exists then it should run a code named abc.sas (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: reachsarath
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help modifying script to loop through all folders

I have this script someone very kindly help me write last year which loops through all files in a folder and does a command. I need to modify it to loop through all sub-folders of a main folder and only perform the command on files modified after Jan 1st 2008. And I need the command to place the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fred Goldman
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execute script in series of folders

I'm trying to get a script to iterate of an array in bash run a series of commands in those folders. #Folder names folders=(folder1 folder2 folder3) #Common path for folders fold_path="/Users/Rich/Projects/" # For each element array copy script to folder and execute for f in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 3therk1ll
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exit while loop on execute script

Hi, I have first script which on IR remote command event execute the second script. If the second script is executed, it display echo "timeout expired" after 10s. This works as expected. But I also want to reset timer (increase time) in case if the second script is executed again within 10s. ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: armatron
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execute python file, FTP output to another server

Greetings all, We are implementing a new tool called URLwatch which is a python utility. Here are the requirements. 1) Run every 10 seconds 2) Execute the python script 3) Output file gets generated, FTP it to a differernt server I gave no idea how to do this and management needs a demo... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffs42885
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python DictWriter header - not writing in first line of existing file

Hello I am facing a very unique problem and not able to understand why. I have written a function which will check header of the file. If header is present good else it will write the header on top def writeHeaderOutputCSV(fileName): # See if the file exist already try: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: radioactive9
0 Replies

9. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to execute python script on remote with python way..?

Hi all, I am trying to run below python code for connecting remote windows machine from unix to run an python file exist on that remote windows machine.. Below is the code I am trying: #!/usr/bin/env python import wmi c = wmi.WMI("xxxxx", user="xxxx", password="xxxxxxx")... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: onenessboy
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to print python array in shell script loop.

I am unable to loop print a python string array in my unix shell script: ~/readarr.sh '{{ myarr }}' more readarr.sh echo "Parameter 1:"$1 MYARRAY= $1 IFS= MYARRAY=`python <<< "print ' '.join($MYARRAY)"` for a in "$MYARRAY"; do echo "Printing Array: $a" done Can you... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
10 Replies
CALIBRE-DEBUG(1)						      calibre							  CALIBRE-DEBUG(1)

NAME
calibre-debug - part of calibre SYNOPSIS
calibre-debug [options] DESCRIPTION
Run an embedded python interpreter. Whenever you pass arguments to calibre-debug that have spaces in them, enclose the arguments in quotation marks. OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -c, --command Run python code. -e, --exec-file Run the python code in file. -d, --debug-device-driver Debug the specified device driver. -g, --gui Run the GUI -w, --viewer Run the ebook viewer --paths Output the paths necessary to setup the calibre environment --migrate Migrate old database. Needs two arguments. Path to library1.db and path to new library folder. --add-simple-plugin Add a simple plugin (i.e. a plugin that consists of only a .py file), by specifying the path to the py file containing the plugin code. --reinitialize-db Re-initialize the sqlite calibre database at the specified path. Useful to recover from db corruption. SEE ALSO
The User Manual is available at http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual Created by Kovid Goyal <kovid@kovidgoyal.net> calibre-debug (calibre 0.6.53) July 2010 CALIBRE-DEBUG(1)