Sponsored Content
The Lounge War Stories Data Centre meets Vacuum Cleaner Post 303014218 by joeyg on Wednesday 7th of March 2018 10:44:39 AM
Old 03-07-2018
Or, moral of the story, make sure buttons have the cover in place to prevent accidental bumping.
This User Gave Thanks to joeyg For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

The HP-UX Porting and Archive Centre

If you're looking for an easy source of free software for HP-UX, look no further. A consortium of major universities and HP user groups have banded together and operate what is simply the finest free software site in existence. The world's best HP-UX software engineers have ported each package... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Management Centre

Hi Guys, Does anyone ever use Sun MC before? If yes, can u share with me how to do the installation. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raziayub
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cleaner method for this if-then statement?

I have a script that runs once per month. It performs a certain task ONLY if the month is January, April, July, or October. MONTH=`date +%m` if || || || ; then do something else do a different thing fi Is there a neater way of doing it than my four separate "or" comparisons? That... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lupin..the..3rd
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cleaner way to use shell variable in awk /X/,/Y/ syntax?

$ cat data Do NOT print me START_MARKER Print Me END_MARKER Do NOT print me $ cat awk.sh start=START_MARKER end=END_MARKER echo; echo Is this ugly syntax the only way? awk '/'"$start"'/,/'"$end"'/ { print }' data echo; echo Is there some modification of this that would work? awk... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hanson44
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

A cleaner way to rearrange column

Hello, I have some tab delimited text data, index name chg_p chg_m 1 name,1 1 0 2 name,2 1 1 3 name,3 1 0 4 name,4 1 0 5 name,5 1 1 I need to duplicate the "index" column, call it "id" and insert it after the... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Maybe a cleaner way to generate a file?

greetings, to be clear, i have a solution but i'm wondering if anyone has a cleaner way to accomplish the following: the variable: LSB_MCPU_HOSTS='t70c7n120 16 t70c7n121 16 t70c7n122 16 t70c7n123 16 t70c7n124 16 t70c7n125 16 t70c7n126 16 t70c7n127 16 t70c7n128 16 t70c7n129 16 t70c7n130 16... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crimso
2 Replies
Data(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						 Data(3pm)

NAME
Test::Data -- test functions for particular variable types SYNOPSIS
use Test::Data qw(Scalar Array Hash Function); DESCRIPTION
Test::Data provides utility functions to check properties and values of data and variables. Functions Plug-in modules define functions for each data type. See the appropriate module. How it works The Test::Data module simply imports functions from Test::Data::* modules. Each module defines a self-contained function, and puts that function name into @EXPORT. Test::Data defines its own import function, but that does not matter to the plug-in modules. If you want to write a plug-in module, follow the example of one that already exists. Name the module Test::Data::Foo, where you replace Foo with the right name. Test::Data should automatically find it. BUGS
I'm not a very good Windows Perler, so some things don't work as they should on Windows. I recently got a Windows box so I can test things, but if you run into problems, I can use all the patches or advice you care to send. SEE ALSO
Test::Data::Scalar, Test::Data::Array, Test::Data::Hash, Test::Data::Function, Test::Builder SOURCE AVAILABILITY
This source is in Github: http://github.com/briandfoy/test-data/tree/master AUTHOR
brian d foy, "<bdfoy@cpan.org>" COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2002-2009 brian d foy. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2009-02-12 Data(3pm)