Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Fedora Cannot view the files on the smartphone anymore Post 303013001 by milhan on Tuesday 13th of February 2018 02:26:08 PM
Old 02-13-2018
Hi,

Update: I just noticed, when I open the image file with GIMP it works fine. It just doesn't work with gpicview Image Viewer anymore and gpicview is up-to-date. Thanks.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

view log files

i have this unix version "unix v/386" and i want to view the log files how i can do it? regards (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sak900354
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

View files in columns

Can some on say how in simplest way to implement the following: I have two files: 1) some some some 2) another another another I need to get third file: 3) some another some another some another (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mirusnet
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

To view .gz files without decompressing it

hi, I have a file called Archiver1.gz how to view this file without doing gunzip on it i.e. decompressing it i tried this command but its not working: gzcat Archiver1.gz | tail -10 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ali560045
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To view compressed files

Hello All I compressed a file hello by using compress command compress hello ( enter ) i got the file as hello.z 1. My question is how can i see the file hello.z 2. How can i uncompress it back to change it to filename hello thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: supercops
4 Replies

5. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Android Captures Smartphone Lead In U.S.

Reference (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

6. Linux

Linux and Smartphone

Is there any linux smartphone? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: techslate
2 Replies
Prima::Image::TransparencyControl(3)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Prima::Image::TransparencyControl(3)

NAME
Prima::Image::TransparencyControl - standard dialog for transparent color index selection. DESCRIPTION
The module contains two classes - "Prima::Image::BasicTransparencyDialog" and "Prima::Image::TransparencyControl". The former provides a dialog, used by image codec-specific save options dialogs to select a transparent color index when saving an image to a file. "Prima::Image::TransparencyControl" is a widget class that displays the image palette and allow color rather than index selection. Prima::Image::TransparencyControl Properties index INTEGER Selects the palette index. image IMAGE Selects image which palette is displayed, and the color index can be selected from. Events Change Triggered when the user changes "index" property. Prima::Image::BasicTransparencyDialog Methods transparent BOOLEAN If 1, the transparent selection widgets are enabled, and the user can select the palette index. If 0, the widgets are disabled; the image file is saved with no transparent color index. The property can be toggled interactively by a checkbox. AUTHOR
Dmitry Karasik, <dmitry@karasik.eu.org>. SEE ALSO
Prima::ImageDialog. perl v5.14.2 2009-02-24 Prima::Image::TransparencyControl(3)