Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Fedora Cannot view the files on the smartphone anymore Post 303013001 by milhan on Tuesday 13th of February 2018 02:26:08 PM
Old 02-13-2018
Hi,

Update: I just noticed, when I open the image file with GIMP it works fine. It just doesn't work with gpicview Image Viewer anymore and gpicview is up-to-date. Thanks.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

view log files

i have this unix version "unix v/386" and i want to view the log files how i can do it? regards (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sak900354
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

View files in columns

Can some on say how in simplest way to implement the following: I have two files: 1) some some some 2) another another another I need to get third file: 3) some another some another some another (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mirusnet
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

To view .gz files without decompressing it

hi, I have a file called Archiver1.gz how to view this file without doing gunzip on it i.e. decompressing it i tried this command but its not working: gzcat Archiver1.gz | tail -10 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ali560045
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To view compressed files

Hello All I compressed a file hello by using compress command compress hello ( enter ) i got the file as hello.z 1. My question is how can i see the file hello.z 2. How can i uncompress it back to change it to filename hello thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: supercops
4 Replies

5. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Android Captures Smartphone Lead In U.S.

Reference (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

6. Linux

Linux and Smartphone

Is there any linux smartphone? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: techslate
2 Replies
Image::Info::XBM(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Image::Info::XBM(3pm)

NAME
Image::Info::XBM - XBM support for Image::Info SYNOPSIS
use Image::Info qw(image_info dim); my $info = image_info("image.xbm"); if (my $error = $info->{error}) { die "Can't parse image info: $error "; } my $color = $info->{color_type}; my($w, $h) = dim($info); DESCRIPTION
This modules supplies the standard key names except for Compression, Gamma, Interlace, LastModificationTime, as well as: HotSpotX The x-coord of the image's hotspot. Set to -1 if there is no hotspot. HotSpotY The y-coord of the image's hotspot. Set to -1 if there is no hotspot. L1D_Histogram Reference to an array representing a one dimensioanl luminance histogram. This key is only present if "image_info" is invoked as "image_info($file, L1D_Histogram=>1)". The range is from 0 to 1. METHODS
process_file() $info->process_file($source, $options); Processes one file and sets the found info fields in the $info object. AUTHOR
FILES
This module requires Image::Xbm SEE ALSO
Image::Info, Image::Xbm NOTES
For more information about XBM see: http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/home/mxr/gfx/2d/XBM.txt AUTHOR
Jerrad Pierce <belg4mit@mit.edu>/<webmaster@pthbb.org> Now maintained by Tels - (c) 2006. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.0 2006-03-05 Image::Info::XBM(3pm)