Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Gamit installation error: /libraries/comlib/com_lib.a(pickfn_gftn.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86- Post 303012467 by rbatte1 on Monday 5th of February 2018 04:57:46 AM

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Installation on X86

Hi...., Actually i want to install sun OS 9 in intel system.while installing with CD,system is booting and i'm getting error is "boot panic error".i'm using SATA harddisk.pls give me the solutions for this error. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rjay.com
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 10 installation on X86

During installation on the desktop the error message crops up. "Failed to initialize hotplug controllers". Any help. Thanks. Chad (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mike Chad
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 10 x86 Installation Will Not Boot From CD Disks

Problem: Am trying to install Solaris 10 x86 on a desktop PC (PC details unspecified) from downloaded iso images (5 in all) on 5 CD disks. These were downloaded from the Sun website and unzipped. I install Disk 1of 5 into the CD drive and then restart the machine, thinkng that it will launch... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobSand
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Installation of Solaris 10 on X86 Platform on the same Disk having XP SP2

Plz help me in installing solaris 10 11/06 on XP sp2 system having only one hard disk (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skargarika
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Jumpstart Installation from X86 machine

Hi friends , i have on ultra 10 Sparc machine . Due to some problem my OS is fully corrupted , so i am planning to install again but my problem is the cd drive in Ultra 10 machine is not working. Now i am planning to use Jumpstart installation method to install my server. But i... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vr_mari
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Can't have the GRUB menu for solaris x86 installation

Dears, I'm trying to install solaris x86 on sun x4170 M2 I started connecting consol to the machine but when I do the reset /SYS command nothing changed I can see that the /SYS is powered on but I can get the GRUB menu to start the installation of the solaris. the solaris DVD is already... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: engwzwz
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 11 x86 installation troubles - 8G disk limit

Hi, I am trying to install Solaris 11 on an X86 machine. I am using the text install iso image burned to an optical disk. The system contains a single 500G SATA drive. When the system attempts to detect local disks, it reports that the disk only has a capacity of 8GB. How do I get... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jpoc
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Are SUNWaccu and SUNWless default packages of x86 installation ?

Hi, This question is not for troubleshooting, but want to get some clarification. In few of our Solaris-10 x86 servers, there are no SUNWaccu and SUNWless packages, so sar is not present. These are old servers, so not sure, when and how these were build. Now, there is a big push from application... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Gamit installation error: showing Failure in make_gamit -- install_software terminated

what i should to do next? read full query first please!! harshbhu@harshbhu:/usr/local/gg/10.6/updates/Source$ sudo ./install_software sudo: unable to resolve host harshbhu install_software version 2017/06/29 GAMIT and GLOBK to be installed into /usr/local/gg/10.6/updates/Source If... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankit lohar
0 Replies
csp_helper(1)							  USER COMMANDS 						     csp_helper(1)

NAME
      csp_helper - A collection of caspar helper scripts

SYNOPSIS
      csp_install dir (directory) file (file)

csp_mkdircp dir (directory) file (file)

csp_scp_keep_mode h ([user@]host) dir (directory) file (file)

csp_sucp h ([user@]host) dir (directory) file (file)

DESCRIPTION
      The  scripts  csp_install,  csp_mkdircp,	csp_scp_keep_mode  and csp_sucp are helpers for caspar(7). These scripts typically are not invoked
      directly, but via a Makefile which uses caspar. See the notes on	csp_PUSH  in  caspar(7)  for  information  on  how  to	link  csp_install,
      csp_scp_keep_mode and csp_sucp to caspar.

install DESCRIPTION
      csp_install creates the required directory (if needed) and installs the file, preserving timestamps. It uses install(1).

install EXAMPLES
       csp_INSTALL_OPTIONS='--owner=www-data --group=www-data' 
	csp_INSTALL_MODE=ugo=r 
	csp_install /srv/www index.html

csp_INSTALL_MODE=u=rwx,go= csp_install /usr/local/sbin mkpasswd

install ENVIRONMENT
      csp_install honors csp_INSTALL_OPTIONS and csp_INSTALL_MODE (default is u=rw,go=r).

mkdircp DESCRIPTION
      csp_mkdircp calls mkdir(1) and cp(1).

scp_keep_mode DESCRIPTION
      csp_scp_keep_mode  uses  ssh to copy a file to a remote host, keeping its file permission mode. The trick used is a combination of mktemp(1)
      and mv(1).  Useful if you'd like to be sure a file gets installed e.g. group writable, without fiddling with permission bits on  the  remote
      host.

scp_keep_mode EXAMPLE
	chmod g+w rc
	csp_scp_keep_mode root@gandalf /etc/uruk rc

scp_keep_mode ENVIRONMENT
      csp_scp_keep_mode honors csp_SSH ("ssh" by default).

sucp DESCRIPTION
      csp_sucp calls cat(1) from within sudo(1) from within ssh(1). This allows one to copy files to accounts on hosts one can only reach by call-
      ing sudo on the ssh-reachable remote host.

Typically, one wants to install a root-owned file, but one does not want to allow access to the root-account directly  from  ssh.  Typically
      sudo is used as an extra line of defense.

sucp EXAMPLES
      Some examples:

csp_sucp rms@bilbo /etc fstab

csp_sucp monty-python commit/ trailer.txt

sucp BUGS
      If  NOPASSWD  is	not  set in the sudoers(5) file, and one's timestamp is expired, csp_sucp will forward the sudo password prompt. The given
      password will be echoed on the console!

AUTHOR
      Joost van Baal-Ili

SEE ALSO
      caspar(7) The caspar homepage is at http://mdcc.cx/caspar/ .

csp_helper 20120514						      14 mai 2012						       csp_helper(1)