Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Google chrome not work
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Google chrome not work Post 303012432 by bakunin on Sunday 4th of February 2018 10:32:28 AM
Old 02-04-2018
In addition to the questions my colleague hicksd8 asked:

- do you have any other browser (Firefox, ...) which works?

- do you use a proxy?

I hope this helps.

bakunin

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Helpful Tip: Forcing Google to www.google.com

Helpful Tip! Sometimes when we are in another country, Google redirects our request for www.google.com to: www.google.co.in or to: www.google.co.th If you want to force Google to go to the US site, use: www.google.com/webhp (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

2. Google Chrome OS

Google Chrome For Linux!!!

Its not stable yet but it is in progress guys (: Early Access Release Channels ?(Chromium Developer Documentation)? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dervish
1 Replies

3. Google Chrome OS

google chrome os

i want to install google chrome , but i don't from where can i get the source (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux_land
2 Replies

4. Google Chrome OS

Google Chrome Operating System

Google Chrome OS is an open source Google project and will be available to use at no cost in 2010, initially be targeted at netbooks. In 2009, Google will open-source Chrome OS code. The software architecture is Google Chrome running within a new window manager on top of the Linux kernel. ... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
20 Replies

5. Google Chrome OS

Google Chrome Mobile?

I know that Google Chrome came out with the Android under a Unix based system, but did it come out yet for Windows Mobile? I have Windows Mobile 6 on my device. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
0 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Google Chrome is blocking access to UNIX.com

For some reason Google Chrome sees unix.com as dangerous and has start to block it. I need to select advanced and continue on own risk. Can you make an effort to remove unix.com form the list of dangerous site from Google. IE has not this problem. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jotne
5 Replies

7. Red Hat

Install google chrome browser in RHEL

Hi All, This is my operating system. Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.7 (Tikanga). This is a64 bit version # cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.7 (Tikanga) # uname -a Linux oim11gdevlab 2.6.18-274.el5 #1 SMP Fri Jul 8 17:36:59 EDT 2011 x86_64... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandu345
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

How to install google-chrome?

Am trying to Install Google-Chrome browser from my server to local machine.. I tried.. # yum install google-chrome-stable* (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Adhi
1 Replies
APTDCON(1)							    User manual 							APTDCON(1)

NAME
aptdcon - command line client for aptdaemon SYNOPSIS
aptdcon [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
aptdcon allows to perform package management tasks, e.g. installing or removing software, using aptdaemon. There isn't any need to be root to run this programme. OPTIONS
-v, --version Show the version number of the aptdcon. -h, --help Show information about the usage of the command. -d, --debug Show additional information on the command line. -i, --install PACKAGES Install the list of PACKAGES. If you want to install more than one package you have to put the package names into quotation marks. --reinstall PACKAGES Reinstall the list of PACKAGES. If you want to reinstall more than one package you have to put the package names into quotation marks. -r, --remove PACKAGES Remove the list of PACKAGES. If you want to remove more than one package you have to put the package names into quotation marks. -p, --purge PACKAGES Purge the list of PACKAGES. If you want to purge more than one package you have to put the package names into quotation marks. -u, --upgrade PACKAGES Upgrade the list of PACKAGES. If you want to upgrade more than one package you have to put the package names into quotation marks. --upgrade-system Upgrade the whole system. --fix-install Try to complete a previously cancelled installation by calling "dpkg --configure -a". --fix-depends Try to resolve unsatisified dependencies. Attention: Currently you don't get a confirmation of the changes, which makes this method quite dangerous since it could remove a lot of packages. --add-vendor-key PUBLIC_KEY_FILE Install the PUBLIC_KEY_FILE to authenticate and trust packages singed by the vendor. --add-vendor-key-from-keyserver PUBLIC_KEY_ID Download and install the PUBLIC_KEY_ID to authenticate and trust packages singed by the vendor. Requires the --keyserver to be set. --key-server KEYSERVER Download vendor keys from the given KEYSERVER. --remove-vendor-key FINGERPRINT Remove the vendor key of the given FINGERPRINT to no longer trust packages from this vendor. --add-repository 'DEB_LINE' Allow to install software from the repository specified by the given DEB_LINE. You have to put quotation marks around the DEB_LINE since it normally contains spaces: 'deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian unstable main' --sources-file SOURCES_FILE Specify an alternative sources file to which the new repository should be written. SOURCES_FILE should be only the basename: back- ports.list --list-trusted-vendors Show all trusted software vendors and theirs keys. --hide-terminal Do not attach to the interactive terminal of the underlying dpkg call. --allow-unauthenticated Allow to install packages which are not from a trusted vendor. EXAMPLES
The following command will install the package xterm and remove the package eterm in the same run: $ aptdcon --install "xterm" --remove "eterm" To handle more than one package the names have to be put into quotation marks. The following command will install xterm and eterm: $ aptdcon --install "xterm eterm" The following command will add the backport repository to the sources.list in a separate file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/backports.list : $ aptdcon --sources-file backports.list --add-repostiry "deb http://archive.backports.org/debian stable main" DIAGNOSTICS
By default aptdaemon logs to the syslog facility AptDaemon. Furthermore you can use the -d option to get additional information on the com- mand line. HOMEPAGE
https://launchpad.net/aptdaemon BUGS
You can report bugs at the Launchpad site of aptdaemon: https://bugs.launchpad.net/aptdaemon/+filebug AUTHOR
Sebastian Heinlein <devel at glatzor dot de> SEE ALSO
aptd(1), org.debian.apt(7), org.debian.apt.transaction(7) aptdaemon December 2009 APTDCON(1)