Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Array initialization inside class in C++ Post 303012366 by milhan on Friday 2nd of February 2018 05:23:55 PM
Old 02-02-2018
Code:
// but this compiles and works fine
class asdf {
        const int VALUES[5] = {7,4,2,1,0};
};

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

looping a array inside inside ssh is not working, pls help

set -A arr a1 a2 a3 a4 # START ssh -xq $Server1 -l $Username /usr/bin/ksh <<-EOS integer j=0 for loop in ${arr} do printf "array - ${arr}\n" (( j = j + 1 )) j=`expr j+1` done EOS # END ========= this is not giving me correct output. I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: reldb
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Array inside an array

hi All, I have a array as follows, array1=("xx" "abc" "def" "xyz") and each array1 is also storing some array values, like array1=abc and abc=("a" "b" "c") etcetera etcetra......... Note : each subarray under array1 have index 3 i.e. it can max contain 3 values if i echo ${abc} ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: manas_ranjan
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

split and making an array inside another array

I want to run an awk split on a value that has been pushed through an array and I was wondering what the syntax should be?? e.g. running time strings through an array and trying to examine just minutes: 12:25:30 10:15:13 08:55:23 awk ' NR==FNR{ ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dcfargo
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

using array inside awk

Hi All, I have the following code sequence for reading some bulk file and moving the content to two different arrays. while read data do THREEG_PATTERN=`echo $data | egrep "3G"` if then NEW_THREEG_PATTERN=`echo $THREEG_PATTERN | cut -d " " -f2` ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: subin_bala
12 Replies

5. Programming

Class Pointer initialization C++

Hello everyone, I have a question, that are the following ways of pointer intialization same ? ClassA *point; point = 0; point = new ClassA; Thanks a load in advance!! Regards, (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mind@work
10 Replies

6. Programming

Link array to class java

Hi, I need help to Link array from one class to another class Firstly CSVParser Class what it did is load csv file and store into array Secondly WarehouseItem where each record is store How can I get a list of array that I load to CSVParser Class and store them to WarehouseItem and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: guidely
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

unique inside array

I have a file root@server # cat /root/list12 11.22.33.44 22.33.44.55 33.44.55.66 33.44.55.66 33.44.55.66 I try to pass to array and display unique. root@server# cat /root/test12.sh #!/bin/bash #delcare array badips and accumulate values to array elemenrs badips=( $( cat... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anil510
4 Replies

8. Programming

static use for class inside the same class c++

Hi, I believe the next code is wrong: class Egg { Egg e; int i; Egg(int ii=0) : i(ii) {} }; because you would end up with an endless definition (memory allocation) of Egg objects, thus int i. Ok, so God Eckel proposes for a singleton: class Egg { static Egg e; int... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xavipoes
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use variable inside array?

I tried to use variable inside an array variable, but its not working as expected.:wall: ENV1=123 ENV1=789 ENV1=120 ENV2=567 if then name=ENV1 echo "${name}" echo "${name}" echo "${name}" else name=ENV1 echo "${name}" fi Output: ./val.sh 1 123 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jayavinoth
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Array inside sed

Hi guys Let me at first describe the whole thing that I'm trying to do. Lets say I have 100 files like the following one. Ow 1230 16.000000 -0.834000 16.083957 1.751652398 -17.20094528 -4.450623277 Hw 1231 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: saleheen
6 Replies
DBD::Gofer::Policy::Base(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     DBD::Gofer::Policy::Base(3pm)

NAME
DBD::Gofer::Policy::Base - Base class for DBD::Gofer policies SYNOPSIS
$dbh = DBI->connect("dbi:Gofer:transport=...;policy=...", ...) DESCRIPTION
DBD::Gofer can be configured via a 'policy' mechanism that allows you to fine-tune the number of round-trips to the Gofer server. The policies are grouped into classes (which may be subclassed) and referenced by the name of the class. The DBD::Gofer::Policy::Base class is the base class for all the policy classes and describes all the individual policy items. The Base policy is not used directly. You should use a policy class derived from it. POLICY CLASSES
Three policy classes are supplied with DBD::Gofer: DBD::Gofer::Policy::pedantic is most 'transparent' but slowest because it makes more round-trips to the Gofer server. DBD::Gofer::Policy::classic is a reasonable compromise - it's the default policy. DBD::Gofer::Policy::rush is fastest, but may require code changes in your applications. Generally the default "classic" policy is fine. When first testing an existing application with Gofer it is a good idea to start with the "pedantic" policy first and then switch to "classic" or a custom policy, for final testing. POLICY ITEMS
These are temporary docs: See the source code for list of policies and their defaults. In a future version the policies and their defaults will be defined in the pod and parsed out at load-time. See the source code to this module for more details. POLICY CUSTOMIZATION
XXX This area of DBD::Gofer is subject to change. There are three ways to customize policies: Policy classes are designed to influence the overall behaviour of DBD::Gofer with existing, unaltered programs, so they work in a reasonably optimal way without requiring code changes. You can implement new policy classes as subclasses of existing policies. In many cases individual policy items can be overridden on a case-by-case basis within your application code. You do this by passing a corresponding "<go_<policy_name">> attribute into DBI methods by your application code. This let's you fine-tune the behaviour for special cases. The policy items are implemented as methods. In many cases the methods are passed parameters relating to the DBD::Gofer code being executed. This means the policy can implement dynamic behaviour that varies depending on the particular circumstances, such as the particular statement being executed. AUTHOR
Tim Bunce, <http://www.tim.bunce.name> LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2007, Tim Bunce, Ireland. All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See perlartistic. perl v5.12.3 2007-10-16 DBD::Gofer::Policy::Base(3pm)