Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Indentation for Lists in html Post 303011479 by Yoda on Thursday 18th of January 2018 03:39:29 PM
Old 01-18-2018
If you have chrome browser:-
  • Select the Chrome Menu at the top-right of your browser window
  • Select More tools > Developer Tools
  • Right-click on line and select Inspect Element

and check which one defines the border.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

A question of indentation

Hi, Using GNU indent(1) I tried to indent a C source file which has no indentation (all lines start at column 1). The result I am trying to achieve, should look like this with the exception that only tabs are used for indentation (no spaces). Unfortunately, I couldn't find the appropriate... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Michael Iatrou
1 Replies

2. Programming

Emacs line indentation

Hi. I'm writing a document in Python, so indentation is crucial. I want to indent a whole section by exactly one tab. Any idea how to go about this? I'm using terminal emacs (no mouse input) Thanks for any help! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rledley
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regarding indentation using unix script

I have piece of Informatica code in a file as : IIF(substr(flag,0,2)=1,false,IIF(flag= 1 ,0,NULL)) Please provide me with idea how to write a unix script which reads this file and write indented code into another file. The output in the second file should look as: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srikanth.ch
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

indentation and lowercase to uppercase

hi, i need to write a bash script that does two things. the program will take from the command line a file name, which is a C code, and an integer, which is the size of my indentation i would then have to indent every nested code by the number of columns provided by the user in the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kratos.
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Indentation help

Hi I have coded 300 line script.Its not indented properly.i am not good at indentation. I would appreciate your help on this. i want to use a 4 space indentataion.Hence if i "set tabstop=4" and use tabs for coding and if some one else open this script in their system it looks unindented since... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinnacle
11 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to Create non-duplicate lists from two lists

File_A contains Strings: a b c d File_B contains Strings: a c z Need to have script written in either sh or ksh. Derive resultant files (File_New_A and File_New_B) from lists File_A and File_B where string elements in File_New_A and File_New_B are listed below. Resultant... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mlv_99
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change indentation in scripts

Hi, I am a professional in writing shell scripts, and I am using a one-space indentation like this for i in file1 file2 do if then echo "$i" fi done so very deeply nested stuff still fits on my screen. At release time I usually double the indentation via sed 's/^ */&&/' to make... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: MadeInGermany
8 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Indentation using awk

I need to write an awk program who does this http://i.stack.imgur.com/yzSqB.jpg I'd be very grateful for any help, Thanks a lot (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guy9050
1 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Indentation using awk

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I need to write an awk program who does this (sorry its too big) http://i.stack.imgur.com/yzSqB.jpg 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts, algorithms: .. 3. The attempts at a solution (include all code and scripts): declaring a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guy9050
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Cshell if clause indentation

I would like to know if indentation is relevant for Cshell scripts. I wrote my code like this: if ((-e file1) && (-e file2)) then cat file1 > file10 cat file2 > file20 endifUsually I write my if clauses like this: if ((-e file1) && (-e file2)) then cat file1 > file10 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maya3
1 Replies
XDG-SETTINGS(1) 						xdg-settings Manual						   XDG-SETTINGS(1)

NAME
xdg-settings - get various settings from the desktop environment SYNOPSIS
xdg-settings {get | check | set} {property} [subproperty] [value] xdg-settings {--help | --list | --manual | --version} DESCRIPTION
xdg-settings gets various settings from the desktop environment. For instance, desktop environments often provide proxy configuration and default web browser settings. Using xdg-settings these parameters can be extracted for use by applications that do not use the desktop environment's libraries (which would use the settings natively). xdg-settings is for use inside a desktop session only. It is not recommended to use xdg-settings as root. OPTIONS
--help Show command synopsis. --list List all properties xdg-settings knows about. --manual Show this manual page. --version Show the xdg-utils version information. PROPERTIES
When using xdg-settings to get, check or set a destkop setting, properties and possibly sub-properties are used to specify the setting to be changed. Some properties (such as default-web-browser) fully describe the setting to be changed. Other properties (such as default-url-scheme-handler) require more information (in this case the actual scheme to set the default handler for) which must be provided in a sub-property. EXIT CODES
An exit code of 0 indicates success while a non-zero exit code indicates failure. The following failure codes can be returned: 1 Error in command line syntax. 2 One of the files passed on the command line did not exist. 3 A required tool could not be found. 4 The action failed. EXAMPLES
Get the desktop file name of the current default web browser xdg-settings get default-web-browser Check whether the default web browser is firefox.desktop, which can be false even if "get default-web-browser" says that is the current value (if only some of the underlying settings actually reflect that value) xdg-settings check default-web-browser firefox.desktop Set the default web browser to google-chrome.desktop xdg-settings set default-web-browser google-chrome.desktop Set the default mailto URL scheme handler to be evolution.desktop xdg-settings set default-url-scheme-handler mailto evolution.desktop AUTHOR
Mike Mammarella Author. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009-2011 [FIXME: source] 06/10/2014 XDG-SETTINGS(1)