Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Indentation for Lists in html Post 303011457 by Yoda on Thursday 18th of January 2018 11:51:06 AM
Old 01-18-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristinu
I meant that I want to remove a thin black line that displays two boxes
There should be no line if you set border to 0. Post your code.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

A question of indentation

Hi, Using GNU indent(1) I tried to indent a C source file which has no indentation (all lines start at column 1). The result I am trying to achieve, should look like this with the exception that only tabs are used for indentation (no spaces). Unfortunately, I couldn't find the appropriate... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Michael Iatrou
1 Replies

2. Programming

Emacs line indentation

Hi. I'm writing a document in Python, so indentation is crucial. I want to indent a whole section by exactly one tab. Any idea how to go about this? I'm using terminal emacs (no mouse input) Thanks for any help! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rledley
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regarding indentation using unix script

I have piece of Informatica code in a file as : IIF(substr(flag,0,2)=1,false,IIF(flag= 1 ,0,NULL)) Please provide me with idea how to write a unix script which reads this file and write indented code into another file. The output in the second file should look as: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srikanth.ch
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

indentation and lowercase to uppercase

hi, i need to write a bash script that does two things. the program will take from the command line a file name, which is a C code, and an integer, which is the size of my indentation i would then have to indent every nested code by the number of columns provided by the user in the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kratos.
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Indentation help

Hi I have coded 300 line script.Its not indented properly.i am not good at indentation. I would appreciate your help on this. i want to use a 4 space indentataion.Hence if i "set tabstop=4" and use tabs for coding and if some one else open this script in their system it looks unindented since... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinnacle
11 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to Create non-duplicate lists from two lists

File_A contains Strings: a b c d File_B contains Strings: a c z Need to have script written in either sh or ksh. Derive resultant files (File_New_A and File_New_B) from lists File_A and File_B where string elements in File_New_A and File_New_B are listed below. Resultant... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mlv_99
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change indentation in scripts

Hi, I am a professional in writing shell scripts, and I am using a one-space indentation like this for i in file1 file2 do if then echo "$i" fi done so very deeply nested stuff still fits on my screen. At release time I usually double the indentation via sed 's/^ */&&/' to make... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: MadeInGermany
8 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Indentation using awk

I need to write an awk program who does this http://i.stack.imgur.com/yzSqB.jpg I'd be very grateful for any help, Thanks a lot (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guy9050
1 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Indentation using awk

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I need to write an awk program who does this (sorry its too big) http://i.stack.imgur.com/yzSqB.jpg 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts, algorithms: .. 3. The attempts at a solution (include all code and scripts): declaring a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guy9050
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Cshell if clause indentation

I would like to know if indentation is relevant for Cshell scripts. I wrote my code like this: if ((-e file1) && (-e file2)) then cat file1 > file10 cat file2 > file20 endifUsually I write my if clauses like this: if ((-e file1) && (-e file2)) then cat file1 > file10 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maya3
1 Replies
QImageFormatPlugin(3qt) 												   QImageFormatPlugin(3qt)

NAME
QImageFormatPlugin - Abstract base for custom image format plugins SYNOPSIS
#include <qimageformatplugin.h> Public Members QImageFormatPlugin () ~QImageFormatPlugin () virtual QStringList keys () const = 0 virtual bool installIOHandler ( const QString & format ) = 0 DESCRIPTION
The QImageFormatPlugin class provides an abstract base for custom image format plugins. The image format plugin is a simple plugin interface that makes it easy to create custom image formats that can be used transparently by applications. Writing an image format plugin is achieved by subclassing this base class, reimplementing the pure virtual functions keys() and installIOHandler(), and exporting the class with the Q_EXPORT_PLUGIN macro. See the Plugins documentation for details. See also Plugins. MEMBER FUNCTION DOCUMENTATION
QImageFormatPlugin::QImageFormatPlugin () Constructs an image format plugin. This is invoked automatically by the Q_EXPORT_PLUGIN macro. QImageFormatPlugin::~QImageFormatPlugin () Destroys the image format plugin. You never have to call this explicitly. Qt destroys a plugin automatically when it is no longer used. bool QImageFormatPlugin::installIOHandler ( const QString & format ) [pure virtual] Installs a QImageIO image I/O handler for the image format format. See also keys(). QStringList QImageFormatPlugin::keys () const [pure virtual] Returns the list of image formats this plugin supports. See also installIOHandler(). SEE ALSO
http://doc.trolltech.com/qimageformatplugin.html http://www.trolltech.com/faq/tech.html COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1992-2001 Trolltech AS, http://www.trolltech.com. See the license file included in the distribution for a complete license statement. AUTHOR
Generated automatically from the source code. BUGS
If you find a bug in Qt, please report it as described in http://doc.trolltech.com/bughowto.html. Good bug reports help us to help you. Thank you. The definitive Qt documentation is provided in HTML format; it is located at $QTDIR/doc/html and can be read using Qt Assistant or with a web browser. This man page is provided as a convenience for those users who prefer man pages, although this format is not officially supported by Trolltech. If you find errors in this manual page, please report them to qt-bugs@trolltech.com. Please include the name of the manual page (qimageformatplugin.3qt) and the Qt version (3.1.1). Trolltech AS 9 December 2002 QImageFormatPlugin(3qt)