Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Fake MicroSoft calls
Special Forums Cybersecurity Fake MicroSoft calls Post 303011383 by hicksd8 on Wednesday 17th of January 2018 04:38:22 PM
Old 01-17-2018
I agree with all that's been said. I've been involved with VoIP for some time and you can get paranoid about it.

So, without trying to cause any anxiety, I'll try and upload an attachment with a document about this issue (which is still available on the web somewhere) if it will let me, but I wouldn't worry too much.
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to hicksd8 For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Identification of data calls & voice calls

Is there any facility to filter/identify the data calls and voice calls coming throug modem? OR Can we get the data or voice calls information through a script(preferably C Kermit)? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pcsaji
0 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Microsoft Powerpoint 2003 stops working after 12 April 2011 Microsoft Updates

For the benefit of the community this is a widespread worldwide problem affecting multiple versions of Microsoft Windows. Powerpoint erroneously reports Powerpoint presentation damaged and then often hangs. Until Microsoft sort this out, try removing Powerpoint security update KB 2464588... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: methyl
0 Replies
RT::Client::REST::Attachment(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 RT::Client::REST::Attachment(3pm)

NAME
RT::Client::REST::Attachment -- this object represents an attachment. SYNOPSIS
my $attachments = $ticket->attachments; my $count = $attachments->count; print "There are $count attachments. "; my $iterator = $attachments->get_iterator; while (my $att = &$iterator) { print "Id: ", $att->id, "; Subject: ", $att->subject, " "; } DESCRIPTION
An attachment is a second-class citizen, as it does not exist (at least from the current REST protocol implementation) by itself. At the moment, it is always associated with a ticket (see parent_id attribute). Thus, you will rarely retrieve an attachment by itself; instead, you should use "attachments()" method of RT::Client::REST::Ticket object to get an iterator for all attachments for that ticket. ATTRIBUTES
id Numeric ID of the attachment. creator_id Numeric ID of the user who created the attachment. parent_id Numeric ID of the object the attachment is associated with. This is not a proper attribute of the attachment as specified by REST -- it is simply to store the ID of the RT::Client::REST::Ticket object this attachment belongs to. subject Subject of the attachment. content_type Content type. file_name File name (if any). transaction_id Numeric ID of the RT::Client::REST::Transaction object this attachment is associated with. message_id Message ID. created Time when the attachment was created content Actual content of the attachment. headers Headers (not parsed), if any. parent Parent (not sure what this is yet). content_encoding Content encoding, if any. METHODS
RT::Client::REST::Attachment is a read-only object, so you cannot "store()" it. Also, because it is a second-class citizen, you cannot "search()" or "count()" it -- use "attachments()" method provided by RT::Client::REST::Ticket. retrieve To retrieve an attachment, attributes id and parent_id must be set. INTERNAL METHODS
rt_type Returns 'attachment'. SEE ALSO
RT::Client::REST::Ticket, RT::Client::REST::SearchResult. AUTHOR
Dmitri Tikhonov <dtikhonov@yahoo.com> LICENSE
Perl license with the exception of RT::Client::REST, which is GPLed. perl v5.14.2 2011-12-27 RT::Client::REST::Attachment(3pm)