Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Fake MicroSoft calls
Special Forums Cybersecurity Fake MicroSoft calls Post 303011383 by hicksd8 on Wednesday 17th of January 2018 04:38:22 PM
Old 01-17-2018
I agree with all that's been said. I've been involved with VoIP for some time and you can get paranoid about it.

So, without trying to cause any anxiety, I'll try and upload an attachment with a document about this issue (which is still available on the web somewhere) if it will let me, but I wouldn't worry too much.
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to hicksd8 For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Identification of data calls & voice calls

Is there any facility to filter/identify the data calls and voice calls coming throug modem? OR Can we get the data or voice calls information through a script(preferably C Kermit)? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pcsaji
0 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Microsoft Powerpoint 2003 stops working after 12 April 2011 Microsoft Updates

For the benefit of the community this is a widespread worldwide problem affecting multiple versions of Microsoft Windows. Powerpoint erroneously reports Powerpoint presentation damaged and then often hangs. Until Microsoft sort this out, try removing Powerpoint security update KB 2464588... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: methyl
0 Replies
MojoMojo::Controller::Attachment(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		     MojoMojo::Controller::Attachment(3pm)

NAME
MojoMojo::Controller::Attachment - Attachment controller DESCRIPTION
MojoMojo supports attaching files to nodes. This controller handles administration and serving of these assets. ACTIONS
auth Return whether the current user has attachment manipulation rights (upload/delete). unauthorized Private action to return a 403 with an explanatory template. default Private action to return a 404 not found page. attachments Main attachment screen. Handles uploading of new attachments. list Display the list of attachments if the user has view permissions. template: attachments/list.tt plain_upload Upload feature that uses the traditional upload technique. check_file Check if the file(s) uploaded could be added to the Attachment table. flash_upload Upload feature that uses flash attachment Find and stash an attachment. defaultaction Set the default action for an attachment which is forwarding to a view. view Render the attachment in the browser ("Content-Disposition: inline"), with caching for 1 day. download Forwards to "view" then forces the attachment to be downloaded ("Content-Disposition: attachment") and disables caching. thumb Thumb action for attachments. Makes 100x100px thumbnails. inline Show 800x600 inline versions of photo attachments. delete Delete the attachment from this node. Will leave the original file on the file system but delete its thumbnail and inline versions. AUTHOR
Marcus Ramberg "marcus@nordaaker.com" LICENSE
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2010-05-23 MojoMojo::Controller::Attachment(3pm)