Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Creating a master file of conjugated verbs by concatenating root and inflection from separate files Post 303011332 by Don Cragun on Tuesday 16th of January 2018 07:18:52 PM
Old 01-16-2018
You don't need to apologize. Just think before posting. You're capable of doing more than you seem to realize. I'm glad you were able to do what you needed to do.

Always show us what you have tried when posting a question. It helps us understand where you are stuck and helps us provide better guidance.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Break a file into separate files

Hello I am facing a scenario where I have a file with XML content and I am running shell script over it. But the problem is the XML is getting updated with new services. In the below scenario, my script takes values from the xml file from one service name say ABCD. Since there are multiple, it is... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: chiru_h
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Concatenating Files In A Year/Month/Day File Structure

Hi Im trying to concatenate a specific file from each day in a year/month/day folder structure using Bash or equivalent. The file structure ends up like this: 2009/01/01/products 2009/01/02/products .... 2009/12/31/products The file I need is in products everyday and I need the script to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Grizzly
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Concatenating lines of separate files using awk or sed

For example: File 1: abc def ghi jkl mno pqr File 2: stu vwx yza bcd efg hij klm nop qrs I want the reult to be: abc def ghistu vwx yza jkl mno pqrbcd efg hij klm nop qrs (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamahomekarasu
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

creating separate directories according to file extension and keeping file in different directory as

unix program to which a directory name will be passed as parameter. This directory will contain files with various extensions. This script will create directories with the names of the extention of the files and then put the files in the corresponding folder. All files which do not have any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deekay.p
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Creating a file where the owner and group is not root

Hi, I'm the root user on my computer, but I'm writing a script that does a lot of file handling. Every time I create a file or directory it automatically requires root privileges. Is there a way I can just create a file that the user can access without a password? For example in my script I... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: jdilts
20 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Concatenating 3 files into a single file

I have 3 files File1 C1 C2 c3 File 2 C1 c2 c3 File 3 C1 c2 c3 Now i want to have File1 as C1 c2 c3 I File2 as C1 c2 c3 O File3 as c1 c2 c3 D and these 3 files should be concatenated into a single file how can it be done in unix script? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Codesearcher
3 Replies

7. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

How can I replicate master master and master master MySQL databse replication and HA?

I have an application desigend in PHP and MySQl running on apache web server that I is running on a Amazon EC2 server Centos. I want to implement the master-master and master slave replication and high availability disaster recovery on this application database. For this I have created two... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating lemmatised forms by concatenating two files

Dear all, I am working on a noun, adjectiveand verb lemmatiser for Sindhi which will eventually be put up as open source for generic use. The tool will take a word and provide all possible forms of the word. To achieve this I have identified the root forms and the eventual suffixes which could... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
3 Replies

9. Programming

creating separate output file for each input file in python

Experts, Need your help for this. Please support My motive is to create seperate output file for each Input Files(File 1 and File2) in another folder say(/tmp/finaloutput) Input files File 1(1.1.1.1.csv) a,b,c 43,17104773,3 45,17104234,4 File 2(2.2.2.2.csv) a,b,c 43,17104773,1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: as7951
2 Replies
IBV_CREATE_COMP_CHANNEL(3)				  Libibverbs Programmer's Manual				IBV_CREATE_COMP_CHANNEL(3)

NAME
ibv_create_comp_channel, ibv_destroy_comp_channel - create or destroy a completion event channel SYNOPSIS
#include <infiniband/verbs.h> struct ibv_comp_channel *ibv_create_comp_channel(struct ibv_context *context); int ibv_destroy_comp_channel(struct ibv_comp_channel *channel); DESCRIPTION
ibv_create_comp_channel() creates a completion event channel for the RDMA device context context. ibv_destroy_comp_channel() destroys the completion event channel channel. RETURN VALUE
ibv_create_comp_channel() returns a pointer to the created completion event channel, or NULL if the request fails. ibv_destroy_comp_channel() returns 0 on success, or the value of errno on failure (which indicates the failure reason). NOTES
A "completion channel" is an abstraction introduced by libibverbs that does not exist in the InfiniBand Architecture verbs specification or RDMA Protocol Verbs Specification. A completion channel is essentially file descriptor that is used to deliver completion notifications to a userspace process. When a completion event is generated for a completion queue (CQ), the event is delivered via the completion channel attached to that CQ. This may be useful to steer completion events to different threads by using multiple completion channels. ibv_destroy_comp_channel() fails if any CQs are still associated with the completion event channel being destroyed. SEE ALSO
ibv_open_device(3), ibv_create_cq(3), ibv_get_cq_event(3) AUTHORS
Dotan Barak <dotanba@gmail.com> libibverbs 2006-10-31 IBV_CREATE_COMP_CHANNEL(3)