Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Zfs out of disk space
Operating Systems Solaris Zfs out of disk space Post 303011170 by bindto on Sunday 14th of January 2018 01:36:00 PM
Old 01-14-2018
hi,

the reason is found. it is midnight commander(shell link) on linux server. rsync & scp work correct.

well, even well known dog may be found mad.

cheers

Last edited by bindto; 01-14-2018 at 06:53 PM..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

zfs mirror disk

Is it possible to create a Mirror with zfs ?? I'm experimented user with Solstice Disk suite. Or Sun Volume manager or veritas volume manager. But, i would like switch from Disksuite to Zfs. All my mirrored disks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: simquest
1 Replies

2. Solaris

after ZFS can not restore VTOC of disk..

I tried to use zfs .. only for test ..so when I take my test disks into zfs pool their VTOC changed .. and 7th slice does not appear now. How can I restore default VTOC to my disks. my machine is x86 .. SunFire X4200 .. so this disks do not have slices like sparc machines .. they have... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: samar
6 Replies

3. Solaris

ZFS disk label missing

I 'm having problem in importing a zfs pool was getting error device missing and upon further digging found that labels on my disk for zpool are missing Does anyone know how to recover from it ? root@essapl020-u006 # zdb -l /dev/dsk/emcpower0c --------------------------------------------... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
0 Replies

4. Solaris

ZFS - whole disk Vs slice

we have a ZFS file system that was created as a pool of just one disk (raid on a SAN) when this was created it was done as a whole disk, and so EFI label. now we want to mount this file system into an LDOM. my understanding of how ldom's and disk works this is that we can only do this as a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: robsonde
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ubuntu ZFS split disk

Hello all, At the moment i'm building a home made nas/media server running ubuntu. After reading some articles about ZFS I decided to use it (at first on a virtual machine). the machine is gonna be a AMD fusion with two 1TB disks and one 64GB ssd for the OS This is what im trying to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: StrikeByte
7 Replies

6. Solaris

Need to remove a disk from zfs pool

I accidently added a disk in different zpool instead of pool, where I want. root@prtdrd21:/# zpool status cvfdb2_app_pool pool: cvfdb2_app_pool state: ONLINE scan: none requested config: NAME STATE READ WRITE CKSUM cvfdb2_app_pool ONLINE 0 0 0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
1 Replies

7. Solaris

ZFS Slice disk

Hi, How to to make a slice and define as ufs from zpool? Please advice me. Thanks. ---------- Post updated at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous update was at 12:24 AM ---------- Before slice: Part Tag Flag Cylinders Size Blocks 0 root wm 0 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mzainal
2 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_RSYNCD(7) 					OCF resource agents					   OCF_HEARTBEAT_RSYNCD(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_rsyncd - Manages an rsync daemon SYNOPSIS
rsyncd [start | stop | monitor | validate-all | meta-data] DESCRIPTION
This script manages rsync daemon SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
binpath The rsync binary path. For example, "/usr/bin/rsync" (optional, string, default rsync) conffile The rsync daemon configuration file name with full path. For example, "/etc/rsyncd.conf" (optional, string, default /etc/rsyncd.conf) bwlimit This option allows you to specify a maximum transfer rate in kilobytes per second. This option is most effective when using rsync with large files (several megabytes and up). Due to the nature of rsync transfers, blocks of data are sent, then if rsync determines the transfer was too fast, it will wait before sending the next data block. The result is an average transfer rate equaling the specified limit. A value of zero specifies no limit. (optional, string, no default) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. Suggested interval: 60s. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5s. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a rsyncd resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive example_rsyncd ocf:heartbeat:rsyncd op monitor depth="0" timeout="20s" interval="60s" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/rsyncd_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents 1.0.3 07/05/2010 OCF_HEARTBEAT_RSYNCD(7)