Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Run only 3 sqlplus session at a time Post 303010884 by ATWC on Tuesday 9th of January 2018 09:42:20 AM
Old 01-09-2018
Code:
sqlplus.sh
---------

sqlplus -s  usert/password@host <<-EOF>> error.txt
			SET LINESIZE 1000
			select '$name', TO_CHAR(current_timestamp(0),'DD-Mon-YYYY HH24:MI:SS') as start_time from dual;
			EXEC proc('$name');
			select '$name' ,TO_CHAR(current_timestamp(0),'DD-Mon-YYYY HH24:MI:SS') as end_time from dual;
			EOF

--------------			
while read name
do
(sh sqlplus.sh) &
	while [ $(jobs -l | wc -l) -ge 3 ]
	do
		echo "";
		sleep 120;
	done
done < abc.txt
wait

echo "Complete"

By doing the above check condition it makes sure only 2 process runs at a time and will wait for the specified time given and then check again and process it.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

setting session time

Please lemme know how & where to set the session time for ftp connection in Wu-ftp . Regards Gambhi. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gambhi_s
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Session time out

Hi, We have a generic login id :- ship1 . There can be any number of sessions for this login ID. I'm working on a way to log off idle sessions ( not logins) . I searched the forum and found TMOUT. Is it at login level or session level ? ( looks like it is at login level) But I added it to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newtoxinu
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

sqlplus session being able to see unix variables session within a script

Hi there. How do I make the DB connection see the parameter variables passed to the unix script ? The code snippet below isn't working properly. sqlplus << EOF user1@db1/pass1 BEGIN PACKAGE1.perform_updates($1,$2,$3); END; EOF Thanks in advance, Abrahao. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 435 Gavea
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is it possible..when ftp session disconnect and it can automatic run again?

Hi, Is is possible when ftp script disconnect by remote server and it can restart to tranfer (such as restart in 10 mins, etc)? Please help!!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: happyv
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to run who am i from remote session

I just moved from AIX 4 to AIX 5.3. the command `who am i` is essential to our logon scripts; but it does not work anymore, it says the process is not attached to a terminal. Is it possible to run this command remotely? It works for remote root sessions. If it is not is there another way to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raidzero
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Xserver connect and run CDE session from Windows PC

Hope someone can help. I have 5 Unix Tru64 ver 4.0/5.1B, boxes and I'm trying to connect and run CDE session from my PC. I have tried using Reflections, and Xming with no luck. Can someone tell me what exactly needs to be running on the Tru64 boxes in order for this to work. Along with what or how... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Troberts50
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to run a command as soon as user exits from session

I need to write a script, where I have to get names of files that are to be deleted from a user and have to delete those files when he exits session. How to set a particular command to be run as soon as user exits from a session? Can somebody help? I have to write a script on linux system.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yashashri
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to run scripts within a telnet session?

I want to connect to a remote host using telnet there is no username/password verification just telnet remotehost then I need to input some commands for initialization and then I need to repeat the following commands: cmd argument argument is read from a local file, in this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: esolve
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to track what Commands run in a login session

Hi I need to track what commands run in login session in solaris whether it is root or any normal users in bash shell. My actual requirement is that when a user (nomal/root) login into the system, whatever commands he run, it should log into file on specified path . I don't require command... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hb00
4 Replies
SSL_CTX_set_timeout(3SSL)					      OpenSSL						 SSL_CTX_set_timeout(3SSL)

NAME
SSL_CTX_set_timeout, SSL_CTX_get_timeout - manipulate timeout values for session caching SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> long SSL_CTX_set_timeout(SSL_CTX *ctx, long t); long SSL_CTX_get_timeout(SSL_CTX *ctx); DESCRIPTION
SSL_CTX_set_timeout() sets the timeout for newly created sessions for ctx to t. The timeout value t must be given in seconds. SSL_CTX_get_timeout() returns the currently set timeout value for ctx. NOTES
Whenever a new session is created, it is assigned a maximum lifetime. This lifetime is specified by storing the creation time of the session and the timeout value valid at this time. If the actual time is later than creation time plus timeout, the session is not reused. Due to this realization, all sessions behave according to the timeout value valid at the time of the session negotiation. Changes of the timeout value do not affect already established sessions. The expiration time of a single session can be modified using the SSL_SESSION_get_time(3) family of functions. Expired sessions are removed from the internal session cache, whenever SSL_CTX_flush_sessions(3) is called, either directly by the application or automatically (see SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode(3)) The default value for session timeout is decided on a per protocol basis, see SSL_get_default_timeout(3). All currently supported protocols have the same default timeout value of 300 seconds. RETURN VALUES
SSL_CTX_set_timeout() returns the previously set timeout value. SSL_CTX_get_timeout() returns the currently set timeout value. SEE ALSO
ssl(3), SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode(3), SSL_SESSION_get_time(3), SSL_CTX_flush_sessions(3), SSL_get_default_timeout(3) 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 SSL_CTX_set_timeout(3SSL)