Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX IO queue maxtime over 1 minute Post 303010679 by veslar on Friday 5th of January 2018 07:32:43 AM
Old 01-05-2018
The disk array is brand new, not yet in production. Couldn't it be on SAN? Any ideas how to get more diagnostic info?
Code:
lspath -F "path_id status path_status parent connection"

output is reporting failed paths just after the delay has occurred > > >
Code:
Fri Jan 5 10:32:14 CET 2018
1  Failed    Available fscsi0 500507680c138f26,19000000000000
3  Failed    Available fscsi1 500507680c148f26,19000000000000
Fri Jan 5 11:47:16 CET 2018
8  Failed    Available fscsi2 500507680c238f26,e000000000000
1  Failed    Available fscsi3 500507680c248f26,e000000000000

thx

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

linux 7.1 goes off every other minute

i have loaded linux 7.1 on my PC along with win98 the problem is that every other minute th system goes off please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vidya_harnal
1 Replies

2. Solaris

syslog messages every minute

Hi If we have for example a disk that is experiencing problems, ie read errors etc, a message will get generated via syslog every one minute....I come in the morning to hundreds upon hundreds of the same message. Is there anyway to change this to say 5 minutes or maybe 10 mins etc so that it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
1 Replies

3. Programming

how can i run a process for a whole minute?

here's the problem, i have two processes that i need to run and both process should be run at a total of 1 minute each. how do i do that? and one more here's what the processes do: the 1st process show the '+" sign infinitely while the 2nd process displays the "-" infinitely. how could i count the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kelogs1347
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

scripting running every minute

Hi Experts, below similar thread i posted earlier. Although i wish to know ur suggestion newly. I want to run a script every 1 minute. I tried with Crontab. But the problem is cron send every 1 mins invertal- mail to the user mailbox. meanwhile, some expert telling me it is not wise to... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: thepurple
15 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do i get only last 5 minute worth of data

I have a text file called 'tomcat_temp_out'. I want to get only last 5 minute worth of data from this file and redirect those data into another fule. Could you please help to work on this? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shivanete
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Crontab for every minute or every hour

How to set crontab for every minute or every hour (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kaushik02018
1 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

The 5 Minute Management Course (Six Lessons)

Lesson 1: A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next-door neighbour. Before she says a word, Bob says, 'I'll... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Process file every minute

Hey guy's, How can I schedule this script using AWK, what I require is it runs every minute as new data will be added to the file? And I need to capture these data and save it to the output file. I tried using sleep 1 to allow the file to be processed but is not working. awk ' ... (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: James_Owen
35 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Take minute per minute from a log awk

Hi, I've been trying to develop a script that performs the parsing of a log every 1 minute and then generating some statistics. I'm fairly new to programming and this is why I come to ask if I can lend a hand. this is my log: xxxx 16/04/2012 17:00:52 - xxxx714 - E234 - Time= 119 ms.... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jockx
8 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Minute(4) issue in teradata

I have values below for which diff field is giving error like "invalid time interval" in teradata Might be it is not doing calculation anymore after exceeding minute(4) value END_TS 2/2/2018 08:50:49.000000 START_TS 1/5/2018 17:30:02.000000 SLA_TIME 23:59:59.000000 select... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: himanshupant
0 Replies
class_open(3)						     Library Functions Manual						     class_open(3)

NAME
class_open - Initialize the class scheduler database. SYNOPSIS
#include <apar_types.h> #include <sys/class.h> class_open( apart_id, part_id, *class_apar_handle_t, handle ); PARAMETERS
Input which describes the unique partition identifier. Output that displays the descriptor used in calls to reference the partition. DESCRIPTION
The class_open function is used to prepare the class scheduler database for use as follows: Opening the disk file (if any). Creating (or attaching to) a shared memory section. Creating (or attaching to) a semaphore. Initializing the database if one did not aready exist. Before class scheduling can be used for a partition, its class scheduler database must be initialized. At the first call of class_open() since the system last started, the function creates a shared memory segment for the partition database and, if it exists on disk, reads it into the shared memory. A semaphore is also created that is used to synchronize potential simultaneous database updates (from class_admin and runclass, for instance). If no database exists for the partition one will be created with the default configuration On subsequent calls to class_open() the function attaches to the existing shared memory and semaphore. RESTRICTIONS
The caller must have root access rights. RETURN VALUES
Operation successfully completed. The class_open succeeded but no database existed. A new database was created with default configuration settings. The calling process is not super user (root) and permission is denied. The malloc function failed to get memory for handle. Failed to access disk file, if it exists. Failed to create or attach to shared memory. Failed to create or attach to semaphore. SEE ALSO
class_scheduling(4), runclass(1), class_admin(8) delim off class_open(3)