Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Error when run makefile to compile C program Post 303010298 by rbatte1 on Friday 29th of December 2017 10:27:07 AM
Old 12-29-2017
I regret that my crystal ball has a hangover from its Christmas indulgence.

Without the makefile and the c-program, I will be unable to spot an error, however the digits suggest that you may have a 32-bit library item trying to be bound into a 64-bit executable. I may be completely wrong though.........

Robin

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

how to compile a program

how do i go about compiling a simple hello world script in mandrake linux? this is something i have had no luck in finding on the main site, please help? thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: CmpKillr
2 Replies

2. Programming

How to compile a c program by using gcc

Hi all, Yeasterday I try to compile c program by using cygwin. I just find an errors the fist one is concerinig about the end of the line. To summit my Assignment which is the day after tommorow I have to compile my c program by using just gcc. If any one know what do I have to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bell
5 Replies

3. Programming

Compile and Run C Program on Solaris

Hello Guys, I am using Solaris Developer Express Edition 9/07, I am a beginner. Please tell me how to compile and execute a C program. Please give me your answers clearly, for the compilers cc,c89,c99. I not getting the answer anywhere. Please....... reply to me. Advance thanks......... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: selva_ss
0 Replies

4. Programming

compile a c program

I am trying to compile a c program on AIX 5.3L 64-bit unix. I have used this program in the past and it works. Does anybody know what this error means? /usr/local/bin> gcc get_epoch_secs.c get_epoch_secs gcc: get_epoch_secs: No such file or directory get_epoch_secs.c: In function... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: djehresmann
8 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Makefile problem - How to run module load in a Makefile

Hi, I'm trying to run the module load command in a Makefile and i'm getting the following error: make: module: command not found Why is this? Is there any way to run this command in a Makefile? NOTE: command - module load msjava/sunjdk/1.5.0 works fine outside of the Makefile (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hernandinho
2 Replies

6. Programming

Makefile includes and shell environment during compile

Below is the top of my Makefile. On one machine, I have mysql_config5, and another, I have mysql_config. In my .bashrc file of one UNIX machine, I added an alias so that that mysql_config5 is mysql_config, however, when I do make, it doesn't use that environment and I get compile errors, unless I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pyramation
1 Replies

7. Programming

Can someone compile and run a program on AIX 6.1 please?

Hi, I have a program which collects performance data from AIX. It works fine on older releases (< 5.3) but I fail to get data from /proc. I would really appreciate it if someone could compile (using ANSI compat C compiler), run the program (for 30-40 minutes) on AIX 6.1 and send me the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: StuBob
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

java compile and run program help

What is the trick to get a java program to run and compile? I can't even get a basic skeleton to run and compile. What packages do I need? I figured the java-gcj and gcc-java packages was enough. Do I need any other packages? I thought I had to do this and it would work but its not. javac... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Program run perfectly without error but cant show anything

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: No problem,but it cannot show what I want 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts, algorithms: wc test.cpp wc... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guankin
1 Replies

10. Programming

How to compile and run the ProC (*.pc) program?

Hi Team, I am very new to this forum and hope someone will help me in resolving the issue. I am new to Pro C also. I made some changes to the existing Pro C program and want to run the program with the changes. But I am unable to neither compile nor run the program. Please do the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakashs1218
2 Replies
kball(6)							       Games								  kball(6)

NAME
kball - a game of skill and reflexes for all the family SYNOPSIS
kball [-w] [-bppXX] [-mapeditor] [-trace] DESCRIPTION
KBall is a game of skill and reflexes, non violent, suitable for all ages. The idea is to move a ball around the map, without falling, without running out of time, and getting the prizes, in order to reach the exit. The map has different traps, such as slides, pushers, jumps, falls, walls, etc. Maps are viewed from top view, and the walls and player's ball are real-time rendered in beautiful 3D. It is 100% non-violent FUN - Suitable for ALL ages. Also, a easy to use, full map editor is included, so you can do your OWN maps! USAGE
You must guide your crystal ball in the labyrinth, without falling from it, without running out of time, and picking up the ying-yang power ups, in order to exit the labyrinth reaching the floor marked with the ying-yang mark. Besides the ying-yang power ups, there are other prizes that will have different effects on the score. KEYS
Some keys that you can use during the game: Key Effect ESC Ends the game P PAUSE Pause the game F12 Save a screen-shoot TIPS
You don't need to pick up all the prizes to exit, only the ying-yang, but you may desire to get all the prizes to get a better score. Always keep and eye on remaining time. There are secret zones in some labyrinths. Look for them. In some levels, there are secret shortcuts. In some places, there are fake walls, you can go thought them and reach secret places. You can move your ball in the middle of the air, use this to do cool jumps. Is better to do multiple jumps at once, using your ability to move the ball in the air to perfect the multi-jump. You can use a combination of controllers to move the ball (like mouse + keyboard for example). When you be ready to exit the level, you will see the word "EXIT" flashing at upper right. Don't try to exit the level if you don't see that word. Use the map editor to do your own custom maps. The new levels must be saved inside the "levels" folder inside the installation folder of Kball. Pressing <F1> in the map editor you will see a list with all the available commands. OPTIONS
These command line options are available: -w Runs the game in a window. -f Runs the game in a full screen. -nosound Disables music and sound system. -bpp16 Selects a 16 bits color depth. -bpp15 Selects a 15 bits color depth. -bpp32 Selects a 32 bits color depth. -bpp24 Selects a 24 bits color depth. -mapeditor Starts only the map editor. -trace Enables the debugging tracer, only useful for the developers of the game, or to report bugs. AUTHOR
The original program was written by Kronoman. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux system by Miriam Ruiz <little_miry@yahoo.es> (but may be used by others, of course) Miriam Ruiz 06.04.2005 kball(6)