Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Fedora Cannot view the files on the smartphone anymore Post 303009893 by milhan on Thursday 21st of December 2017 03:38:17 PM
Old 12-21-2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Cragun
Why not reinstall Nautilus?
I tried that but that didn't fix. Besides, I want to stick with PCManFM.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

view log files

i have this unix version "unix v/386" and i want to view the log files how i can do it? regards (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sak900354
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

View files in columns

Can some on say how in simplest way to implement the following: I have two files: 1) some some some 2) another another another I need to get third file: 3) some another some another some another (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mirusnet
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

To view .gz files without decompressing it

hi, I have a file called Archiver1.gz how to view this file without doing gunzip on it i.e. decompressing it i tried this command but its not working: gzcat Archiver1.gz | tail -10 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ali560045
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To view compressed files

Hello All I compressed a file hello by using compress command compress hello ( enter ) i got the file as hello.z 1. My question is how can i see the file hello.z 2. How can i uncompress it back to change it to filename hello thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: supercops
4 Replies

5. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Android Captures Smartphone Lead In U.S.

Reference (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

6. Linux

Linux and Smartphone

Is there any linux smartphone? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: techslate
2 Replies
ppmtopgm(1)                                                   General Commands Manual                                                  ppmtopgm(1)

NAME
ppmtopgm - convert a portable pixmap into a portable graymap SYNOPSIS
ppmtopgm [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces a portable graymap as output. The output is a "black and white" rendering of the original image, as in a black and white photograph. The quantization formula used is .299 r + .587 g + .114 b. Note that although there is a pgmtoppm program, it is not necessary for simple conversions from pgm to ppm , because any ppm program can read pgm (and pbm ) files automatically. pgmtoppm is for colorizing a pgm file. Also, see ppmtorgb3 for a different way of converting color to gray. And ppmdist generates a grayscale image from a color image, but in a way that makes it easy to differentiate the original colors, not necessarily a way that looks like a black and white photograph. QUOTE
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night Removes the colors from our sight Red is gray, and yellow white But we decide which is right And which is a quantization error. SEE ALSO
pgmtoppm(1),ppmtorgb3(1),rgb3toppm(1),ppmdist(1),ppm(5),pgm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1989 by Jef Poskanzer. 10 April 2000 ppmtopgm(1)